“Good Hometown Cooking”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

The Holbrook Diner is a great staple in the town of Holbrook. Food is always fresh and tasty. The staff always try to make you happy. The Breakfasts are always great, as is the Burgers, Hot Open Sandwhiches, and Desserts. Would recommend.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

My wife and I used to live in L.I. and were back visiting family and friends. We came here with another couple for dinner, the place was crowded and the service was great. However, about 5 hours later my wife was heaving in the hotel bathroom. We went back next day to tell them and mgr said, Oh you must have caught a virus, What you won't catch is us back at this place!

1  Thank Ken M
Reviewed 27 September 2017

A diner with a big menu, big portions, but the food is average at best. The service was good. I won't be in a hurry to go back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My family eats here often when we're out and about in town. Food is always good and service is great.

It can be busy with a short wait on Friday or Saturday evenings.

We love their soups.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Nice dinner but always busy which means food should be good. Friendly staff and food came out right away. Only problem was I had to remind waitress 3 times for my toast. By the time it came out I was already to pay. She apologized and seemed very nervous but I enjoyed it overall I'd definitely come back.