“Never again”

Add it.
China Wok Holley
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Holley
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Used to love this restaurant til someone else took it over. I always get the honey chicken. The new people behind the counter have no clue. They made me sweet and sour chicken with veggies in it. When I brought it to there attention she says oh no thats honey chicken we follow recipe!!! I showed her my plate compared to the picture of the sweet and sour chicken on the board (identical) she says again "NO that honey chicken we have recipe". OMG can't even prove them wrong!!! And they have a table set up with crayons and coloring books because their young child is in there with them all day!!!

1  Thank qrtrsandy
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Average food, average wait times, non average hours. Food ready in 10 minute actually means 20 minute.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is more of a take out restaurant, the food is fresh and the prices are good. It is your typical chinese restaurant.