“chilis bar with friends”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #9 of 17 Restaurants in Holtsville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere and happy hour drafts are 2 for 1. Nice place to meet friends. The fajitas are great too.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

We ordered rib eye steaks, medium rare, no salt. The steaks we received were stringy, medium well and had salt on them. The server was apologetic and assured me she would take care of it. The replacement I received was raw in the middle (not rare....RAW). I mentioned it to the server who said she would have it "refired." When I got it back, it was overcooked around the edges, medium rare in spots and still raw in others. They probably microwaved it. I ate around the bad areas not wanting to complain again. When we received the bill, we were comped a whopping $4.00. I won't back.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

I have tried several different dishes and it never disappoints. The service is great and if you are in the mood for some cocktails with your food there is a variety of choices. It is budget friendly as well.

Reviewed 12 February 2015

Was staying at a nearby hotel and needed some late dinner! Ordered to go online and went to pick it up 20-30 mins later. Very Convenient for the location in the small shopping plaza. Food was good ole Chili's!

1  Thank Rachel L
Reviewed 3 February 2015

Went with 2 friends on a Friday night. Short wait for a table and when we say down we waited awhile before someone finally came and took our drink order. Very limited selection of drinks. Service wasn't great. We barely saw our server. I definitely won't go back.

1  Thank volvogrrl