“Great pizza and Friday fish fry”
Review of Top Shelf Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Top Shelf Pizza
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Honeoye
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great little hometown pizza place. Good pizza, subs and fish on Fridays. They even offer tater tots!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered a large pizza half cheese and half sausage and pepperoni. When I got it home all my toppings on one side and saucy crust on the other. It all slid to one side. Besides that it just wasn't that good. But the wings are average and prices are tolerable. So 2 stars!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

This place has 6 picnic tables inside the pizzeria and they dont serve at the table. The pizza was excellent, however so if you dont mind the absnce of service go for it or order out

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The pizza was great. Crispy crust and great gooey cheese. We originally wanted delivery but we were told 1 1/2 hours. I would suggest carry out or dine in only.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We popped into top shelf pizza for lunch one afternoon, as visitors to the area. I ordered a slice of the buffalo chicken pizza and my boyfriend ordered a slice of the chicken bacon ranch pizza. The slices word large, so I felt that we got our money's worth. The pizza house a nice crispy crust comma and the toppings are very good. We also ordered the fried mushrooms. The fried mushrooms were typical of small-town fried food.