“Not good”

Mark's Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 14 Restaurants in Honeoye
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Ordered Margharita pizza, which was described on website as having a special red sauce, fresh basil and mozzarella cheese. Every other Margharita pizza I've ever ordered had fresh tomatoes not sauce, but OK, I'll try sauce. While waiting in the pizza parlor (which by the way is dirty and uninviting) an employee walked in from a delivery and immediately went behind the counter and started handling dough. Never washed his hands, nor were any employees wearing gloves. Just gross. Anyway, my pizza came out and I peeked in the box, and it was basically a cheese pizza with dried basil. When I asked where the fresh basil was, the kid said they didn't have any and did I want spinach on it instead? I guess he thought they're both green, so that would make up for it. Good grief...if I wasn't starving, I would have walked out. Pizza tasted OK but not what I anticipated. Will go to the "other" pizza place or buy frozen next time.

1  Thank honeoyelaker

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were in town for a family event and wanted a quick lunch. We called Marks Pizza on Rt. 20A in Honeoye and got a sheet pizza. mixed with all kinds of stuff. We were disappointed that it was not ready quicker, but they agreed to deliver it and it was worth the wait. Some of the best pizza I have had in the area!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We weren't sure what to expect, but we ordered pizza from Mark's recently and were pleasantly surprised. Pizza was delivered timely and was warm and delicious. Was great for a quiet night in on a day that we needed some down time.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Our delivery was a bit slow (we were staying at a local Inn), but we also called in on one of the busiest weekends, at 7 pm on a Friday night for the area. So we have no idea how it normally is. We ordered a custom pizza that arrived warm and delicious. I would definitely order again when we come back to visit the area.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Have ordered from them alot of times and was always happy