“Pleasant, new rooms are great!”
Review of Inn At Arbor Ridge

Inn At Arbor Ridge
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We must have received one of the newly refurbished rooms, or maybe they've all been redone at this time.Either was exceptionally clean and tidy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Hopewell Junction. Although we received the first room at the top of the stairs, overlooking the car park and near lights, our experience was excellent. Everything was done over, clean and new and the shades stopped the light from entering the room, which was my one concern regarding the room.
Our invoice when leaving was incorrect. One was that we had booked and cancelled through Hotels.com as the rate went down and the other was to add an additional night. We did it online as the hotel desk clerk said he could not match the rate in their system. Upon leaving we spoke with the manager that was extremely helpful. She corrected the invoice and also explained that if we ask for the manager when trying to match rates they would do it without issue.
We also brought our long hair dachshund with us. We had ample room to set up her crate and for her to walk around. She also seemed quite happy there.
The one drawback was that our room was not cleaned on Sunday. The person at the desk said that there was no one that cleaned on Sunday and also said that he couldn't give us clean towels as he did not have the key. I don't know how much of this was due to his ability or not wanting to do anything. I have never been to any hotel that did not have housekeeping seven days a week, especially when a quick look at the lot showed that at most there were only ten rooms being used. At least, customers should have the ability to ask for new towels. I hope this will be something that is handled so others aren't stranded if they happened to use all of their towels.

Room Tip: Ask for an updated room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Robin R

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Im a professional touring musician who stays in hotels 300 days a year , all over the world. I never get to book my own travel as everything is taken care of it for me. I recently booked this hotel. It is the number ! worst I have ever experienced. From hair on the counter, to the formica pealing off the counter, to blood on the sheets. I ended up driving home 2 hours because is was too disgusting to stay in and I couldn't find anything last minute.So if your looking for a horrible experience I recommend this place very highly. And never got a refund even though I left.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Tommy M
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We booked this hotel because it was pet friendly. Upon arrival my husband was asked by the hotel clerk if he wanted one bed or two beds, but my husband didn't know I reserved 2 queen beds. I wasn't present when he checked in, I was visiting my sister. You would think they would give him the 2 queen beds I reserved. Well my husband was gone for sometime and I happened to call him to see if everything was ok. He told me he was in a tiny room with a flimsy bed . I told my husband I reserved 2 queen beds, so he went to the desk clerk and told the clerk he wanted 2 queen beds that we reserved. The clerk exchanged the room however upon my arrival to the hotel, the outside looked beautiful but when we got into the room, the carpet was gross stains everywhere. The beds should be thrown out, every time I moved I hurt, you could feel the springs and the pillows were so thin., the towels were black and thin. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL! IT IS DISGUSTING! We spent $153.00 for one night. We visit this area often and we will NEVER COME BACK.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Riverajones
Reviewed 29 May 2016

This place is a joke. We only visited here as it was a good price. However, what they are seriously lacking is customer service! This place double charged us as we checked out early. Their staff informed us not to worry everything would be fine. The GM Michelle is has the worst attitude and does not care about their customers. I have records showing I called her two dozen times on different days and times. She only returned my call once and I called back immediately as I was at work. She apparently left early and since then wont return my call. A young gentleman (who was nice) felt bad as he was confused why she was not returning my calls. He stated he left her numerous messages. I had to file a dispute with my credit card and it is currently in progress. I called to ask to speak to the owner Vinney and was told he was not in. I left a message, and of course no returned call. I called a week later for him and Michelle finally picked up. I had a long conversation (which was very unpleasant). She had a nasty attitude and basically said she did call me back. I stated only once and that was it. She said Vinney said no he is not refunding it even though their employee made the mistake. We only left early as the event we attended there ended a day early. We had no problem staying longer, but since the staff said we can leave early, and assured us we would not be billed, we figured we would go home early. This is the absolute worst experience I have ever encountered. Both Michelle and Vinney do not know how to operate a business, when to them, customer service is not important. They do not care to earn your business in the future. One more thing I would like to add. Michelle said Vinney (the owner) does not call customers as he is too important to take time to return an upset customers call. He is the only one who can make the decision, and I just wanted to discuss my experience with him. He never did call me back. The sad thing is, we will be in the area there a lot! They just lost a lot of business they could of earned. We were going to visit every week for the next year. We have a lot of friends and family who would have stayed there as well. Bottom line. I promise I am not being bitter or angry and exaggerating. If you stay here, you will regret the experience you will receive. I am just stating the truth and hoping they start doing the right thing and making their customers priority. Best of luck!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
8  Thank mikejones20142015
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Charming , inexpensive and clean accomadations. Fast, friendly service.

All needs immediately atteded to no matter what hour needed.

Made our stay wonderful.

Recommend highly for a delightful and affordable stay.

Room Tip: second floor for always best choice for a quiet night everywhere.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Been to Inn At Arbor Ridge? Share your experiences!