Le Chambord Hotel(Hopewell Junction)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
Bykenhulle House B&B(Hopewell Junction)
Comfort Suites(Fishkill)
US$112
US$104
US$130
US$119
Holiday Inn Express(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$112
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$113
US$99
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Im a professional touring musician who stays in hotels 300 days a year , all over the world. I never get to book my own travel as everything is taken care of it for me. I recently booked this hotel. It is the number ! worst I have ever experienced. From hair on the counter, to the formica pealing off the counter, to blood on the sheets. I ended up driving home 2 hours because is was too disgusting to stay in and I couldn't find anything last minute.So if your looking for a horrible experience I recommend this place very highly. And never got a refund even though I left.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Tommy M
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We booked this hotel because it was pet friendly. Upon arrival my husband was asked by the hotel clerk if he wanted one bed or two beds, but my husband didn't know I reserved 2 queen beds. I wasn't present when he checked in, I was visiting my sister. You would think they would give him the 2 queen beds I reserved. Well my husband was gone for sometime and I happened to call him to see if everything was ok. He told me he was in a tiny room with a flimsy bed . I told my husband I reserved 2 queen beds, so he went to the desk clerk and told the clerk he wanted 2 queen beds that we reserved. The clerk exchanged the room however upon my arrival to the hotel, the outside looked beautiful but when we got into the room, the carpet was gross stains everywhere. The beds should be thrown out, every time I moved I hurt, you could feel the springs and the pillows were so thin., the towels were black and thin. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL! IT IS DISGUSTING! We spent $153.00 for one night. We visit this area often and we will NEVER COME BACK.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Riverajones
Reviewed 29 May 2016

This place is a joke. We only visited here as it was a good price. However, what they are seriously lacking is customer service! This place double charged us as we checked out early. Their staff informed us not to worry everything would be fine. The GM Michelle is has the worst attitude and does not care about their customers. I have records showing I called her two dozen times on different days and times. She only returned my call once and I called back immediately as I was at work. She apparently left early and since then wont return my call. A young gentleman (who was nice) felt bad as he was confused why she was not returning my calls. He stated he left her numerous messages. I had to file a dispute with my credit card and it is currently in progress. I called to ask to speak to the owner Vinney and was told he was not in. I left a message, and of course no returned call. I called a week later for him and Michelle finally picked up. I had a long conversation (which was very unpleasant). She had a nasty attitude and basically said she did call me back. I stated only once and that was it. She said Vinney said no he is not refunding it even though their employee made the mistake. We only left early as the event we attended there ended a day early. We had no problem staying longer, but since the staff said we can leave early, and assured us we would not be billed, we figured we would go home early. This is the absolute worst experience I have ever encountered. Both Michelle and Vinney do not know how to operate a business, when to them, customer service is not important. They do not care to earn your business in the future. One more thing I would like to add. Michelle said Vinney (the owner) does not call customers as he is too important to take time to return an upset customers call. He is the only one who can make the decision, and I just wanted to discuss my experience with him. He never did call me back. The sad thing is, we will be in the area there a lot! They just lost a lot of business they could of earned. We were going to visit every week for the next year. We have a lot of friends and family who would have stayed there as well. Bottom line. I promise I am not being bitter or angry and exaggerating. If you stay here, you will regret the experience you will receive. I am just stating the truth and hoping they start doing the right thing and making their customers priority. Best of luck!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
8  Thank mikejones20142015
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Charming , inexpensive and clean accomadations. Fast, friendly service.

All needs immediately atteded to no matter what hour needed.

Made our stay wonderful.

Recommend highly for a delightful and affordable stay.

Room Tip: second floor for always best choice for a quiet night everywhere.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2016

The people at the front desk are always friendly, and as for the rooms, I stay about 2-4 times a month and have never had a dirty room. The bathroom is nice and clean and so are the beds. Thank you for being where you are! you make my stay away from home comfortable!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business