“I like their menu choices”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 74 Restaurants in Horseheads
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Their steaks are very good but if you are looking for something else then I recommend the salmon. I also order the wedge salad with this.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Good restaurant. Great choices of food.customer service has really gotten good. I have not gotten a bad meal yet. I strongly recommend Outback steakhouse. Great food for the price.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Server lacked personality but it was late. Staff sweeping floors while dinner being served.

Food was good and so was the flow of the service...timely until we needed our check...that was long in the wait.

As we are not from this area will not return again. Would suggest for out of town travelers if staying at the Courtyard Marriott as we did receive a 10% discount on the meal.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We go here every race week and have a wonderful time. The motel, Relax Inn and the restaurants are just wonderful.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Its been awhile since we've been there and must say it will be even longer before we return. The menu has changed, no longer have rack of lamb or Ahi tuna. Average at best, definitely has gone downhill since we've been there. It really used to be worth the wait, no longer. I'd guess that they're on there way out now that they have competition in the area. I can remember when you had to wait up to an hour for a table......no worries they have lots of tables, wonder why :-)