“Fast!”
Review of Thai Asian 119

Thai Asian 119
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Horseheads
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch. The service was very fast, the food was good. I enjoyed the Thai yellow chicken curry with fried rice, my sister had the shrimp and broccoli with fried rice, my husband had shrimp with snow peas and mushrooms and fried rice. We all enjoyed our food.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere is very relaxing. I found the food good but nothing special. Location is convenient for me so will go again when I want good food.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Service staff lacked any knowledge of adequate service standards or personality, "may i have coffee" "well id have to brew it..." no coffee served. Pad thai was questionable in look and smell. No thanks!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I had reviewed this restaurant last year but I think I should change some of my impressions:

I actually go to this restaurant regularly now. I had said that prices were on the "high side." But I have discovered that lunch is extremely reasonable. Matter of fact, I don't think you can go to McDonalds for the price of their lunch specials. And the food is cooked to your order. It's a quiet atmosphere for lunch and usually uncrowded. There is strong Wi-Fi. I highly recommend the Yellow or Red Curry with Chicken. They make a fine fried rice. And they serve sushi.

Thank Dr. Bob D
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

My sushi was good and my husband's yellow curry was excellent. The service was very quick and pleasant. Had a good selection of Japanese alcoholic beverages but we didn't try any since we just came from visiting 12 wineries at Cayuga Lake.