Joslen Motor Lodge
Peloke's Motel(Catskill)
US$120
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
Pollace's Family Vacation Resort(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$109
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western New Baltimore Inn(West Coxsackie)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$147
B&B Lounge of Catskill(Catskill)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotels.com
Elm Tree Motel(Craryville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed here one night.I would say slept here but a couple who I was told live there fought all night keeping us up all night. The place was dirty and as it seems to be a residential motel a bit scary.There are clean cheap rooms to be had in town.Stay at one of them.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
7  Thank sonocarol
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We needed a room in the Hudson area and the nicer ones were all booked. We decided to give this a try based on the two nicer reviews.
We were coming in late - around midnight- so my husband asked the man on the phone to run his credit card and pay for the room to assure that it would be held for us. Guess what?
Yup. They sold the room out from under us. We arrived at 20 minutes past midnight and there was no room available. I sat in the car looking for hotels on my phone while my husband waited in the disgusting and dirty 'office' as they called area hotels looking for a room for us. They came up with a room at a strip bar 40 minutes away, I found a decent place over by I87, a 20 minute drive.
I say skip this one!

• Stayed: July 2012
6  Thank SackvilleBaggins
Reviewed 20 July 2011

i was recommended to this place by my friends, and was quite surprised at how clean the room was. Its not a five star hotel but its definitely an upscale motel. The rooms were adequate and the bathroom was pretty big. If your coming to Hudson then you should consider staying here.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank shell_shelly
Reviewed 1 December 2010

I can go into a play-by-play about how HORRIBLE (yet hilarious) my mother & my experience was at Joslen Motor Lodge but instead I’ll just give you the bullet points.

- Our FOUR bed room was obviously not attentively cleaned considering there were leaves all over the place. BTW, there was only two of us but about a month prior to our stay, when I reserved the room, they said all they had available was a room with four beds.
- All the food that we brought with us (and some amazing Hudson-Chatham wine, which I highly recommend) that required refrigeration was a complete waste considering I wouldn’t touch that fridge with a ten-foot pole ever again.
- We drove to Big Lots and bought candles to hide the smell of the food and new sheets, blankets and pillow cases since we weren’t even comfortable SITTING on the bed. The sheets provided by Joslen’s were incredibly worn and had holes.
- We also picked up slippers while we were there so we wouldn’t have to go barefoot on their disgusting tile floor. Speaking of tile floors… isn’t that meant only in warm climates like Jamaican hotels??
- Woke up every few hours to either turn off the heat or turn it on. It was snowing outside but there’s zero temperature control in the room. Either HOT or no heat.
- Did I mention that there were TWO doors to our room? Yes, one in front – “Room 11” and one in back, “Room 12”. We did not have the key to “Room 12” and when we first entered the room, “Room 12’s” door was unlocked. I’m shocked a serial killer wasn’t waiting for us! Isn’t that how most crime shows start??
- And to top it all off --- during our 2 night stay, the room was not cleaned by the motel ONCE. We were only there in the evening hours and were out early in the morning (we were in town to meet with our real estate agent to look for vacation houses). When mentioning this to the girl that worked there while checking out at 10:30 AM, the girl that works there said the cleaning lady is on vacation. That same girl also didn’t even let us step into their little dirty box that I guess is the office/lobby – she had the door open just enough for us to pass our key back to her. SKETCHY!!

Happy ending of the story is that we made an offer on a house right by Oakdale Park’s Lake. Needless to say, when we have to go back up for inspection, etc, we will dish out the extra $15 and stay at a great B&B in the city of Hudson. Realistically, we spent more at Joslen’s since we had to buy a new set of sheets. Lesson learned.

• Stayed: November 2010
5  Thank alexlinds
Reviewed 10 November 2010

Traveling with 3 friends for a weekend in the area, we found lodging here for 2 nights to be unpleasant. A mixup with our two rooms for four unrelated people became one room with four beds in it, and we found that the shower worked poorly. Hot water barely came out of the showerhead. After we mentioned this to the staff the following morning, they claimed it worked perfectly. Upon our return for our 2nd night, we found that the shower knob had been completely removed, rendering the shower unusable at all!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends