“The Best Value, Most Authentic Charm and Best Food in Hudson”
Review of Park Falafel & Pizza - CLOSED

Park Falafel & Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Israeli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Our Objective: To provide an alternative to the ordinary fast food choices. We believe that fast food can be healthy and tasty, while still being affordable. We use only the freshest of ingredients; prepare our food daily, and sell at low prices. We only use natural ingredients, never meat, fish or poultry, and blend spices that date back to bibical times and places. We do not have a microwave on the premises, all baking is done on the premises, and we offer breakfast, lunch, brunch, and dinner seven days a week. We cater to special diets in that we offer kosher food, halal food, vegan and vegetarian dishes. We believe in large portions: if the food is healthy, why not? Since everything is super-fresh, you can take home your leftovers, and they'll keep in the refrigerator. We are deeply concerned about your dining experience with us, and welcome suggestions, constructive criticism, and of course compliments. We appreciate your suggestions since we consider our restaurant a constant work in progress, we are always trying to improve our offerings. We are here for you - without you, we cannot exist.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

After a visit to Olana, we wandered into Hudson to try to find lunch, resigned, as a group of vegans and vegetarians, to being patronized in some over-priced tourist-trap. On a recommendation, we found Park Falafel, and while the place itself is bare-bones, the food was reasonably priced, plentiful and absolutely delicious. The owner was friendly and welcoming, and he brought us several samples of his own, home-made side dishes, all of which were superb. We had a delightful time and some of the best food I'd had in a long while. A truly authentic, excellent little establishment.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

used to love this spot but quality has gone down while prices have gone up.... I will pay to have deliciousness but this place no longer offers that. So sad, used to be my favorite place for lunch

bowwowlee, Manager at Park Falafel & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Jen,
I am sorry that you were disappointed with your meal at Park Falafel & Pizza.
As you must know, we strive to make every patron happy.
I would ask that you visit us again and let me treat you to a meal and lets talk?
Call the shop and let me know when you want to visit.
Barry

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Staff was super friendly and accommodating. We arrived near the closing time and they put together a salad plate for us that was absolutely fresh and delicious. I eat this kind of food often and this restaurant is among the best. The freshly baked pita bread was worth the trip alone. If I lived closer I would be a regular at this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Staff were super nice and friendly. The pizza was just okay BUT they had many other choices available. They were busy and this leads me to believe the other food might be really good. i just stopped in for a coffee and a slice while passing by. i had no time to try any of their other offerings.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My friend and I, after attending the Hudson Climate March, stopped at Park Falafel and Pizza for lunch. She's vegetarian, I'm vegan. We both had the falafel pita. Excellent! She had a slice of the veggie pizza earlier in the afternoon. She said it was wonderful. Most of the menu happens to be vegan (whole plant based, only the vegan pizza has Daiya cheeze; everything else is veggies).
I had a very hard time choosing, with all the options, from salads to pitas to platters to soup to pizza. If we lived closer (we're from Albany), we both said we'd be there all the time.