“Wow! What a Library! Fastest Internet in Hudson Too!”

Hudson Area Library
Ranked #9 of 29 things to do in Hudson
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Amazing space and collection. Includes a childrens librarian and section and a teen room. They even offer free classes with meals for families of young kids and evening events all the time. I love this place.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

My son (5yr) and I visit at least twice a week after school. Our favorite is to use the Lego and create, also using the chrombooks, or pulling a regular book off the shelf. The staff is very nice, we talk to Kathy a lot she is usually by the younger kids section where we spend most of our time. The new building is beyond beautiful and love how spacious it is!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

The old library needs a lot of work, the new one, which is being updated in the old Armory should be very spacious. I personally have donated many books to the library.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

I am happy with this library because if you sign up for free membership you are allowed to use the internet if you're a college student (or any student) it is great when away from the school.

1  Thank liz0983