“Great hotel, remodeled”
Review of The Spotty Dog

The Spotty Dog
Ranked #18 of 94 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Excellent newly remodeled room, old world charm in the lobby and dining area and a fine, free breakfast. Quiet and safe.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018

So many books; so little time and the same with the beer - this is a place I would go back to again and again. Our cashier/server was most knowledgeable about both the books and the beer!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

This bookstore has both a great selection of book and beers. A winning combo! You can hang out in the bar area or browse the books with a beer. Super chill.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Great place to grab a beer and a good book, great selection of books and art supplies. Would recommend it hightly

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2017

On a pouring wet afternoon, I found myself drawn into this lovely little bookshop, with bar and local beers. Had I not had an pre-arranged appointment, I could have easily lost myself in here for a couple of hours, reading and drinking. Oh my...

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to The Spotty Dog? Share your experiences!