“Beautiful and exciting collection of home goods”
Review of Valley Variety

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Valley Variety
Reviewed 25 June 2016

There's always something to discover at Valley Variety. It's a home goods boutique with an emphasis on the kitchen (they do cool demos though I haven't been able to attend any). But it seems like anything that suits the owners' crisp, modern aesthetic makes the grade. I did nearly all my christmas shopping here - cool earbuds for my niece, intriguing local cocktail bitters for my brother -- even socks for my partner.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Valley Variety is a store that offers tools for everyday living: home/food/art. I worked with the owner, Chuck, to plan a private cooking class for me and four friends. He offered three menus for us to choose from prior to our arrival. We chose sushi and Chinese food. Chuck found us Chef Michael-- who is a wonderful chef. He taught us technique, history and shared his personal experiences with us. We laughed, cooked and drank wine for over three ours. The food was delicious and it was fun to have this unique space all to ourselves.