“A unique castle in the middle of Long Island”

Oheka Castle Mansion Tours
Ranked #3 of 28 things to do in Huntington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our Mansion Tour program offers visitors limited access to the Estate and Gardens with a guided tour docent. Tours are available to the public by reservation only. Refer to OHEKA's website for details on Tour types and rates.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I thoroughly recommend people going for a grounds tour or a night/s stay at the Oheka Castle. I have been to a few Business meeting at Oheka and would never miss an opportunity to visit!!!! The owner has done a fantastic job of restoring a very unique and special hotel and dining destination. Each room is unique and has been assembled with materials from around the world. You can also go online to Oheka and review the professional photos online. This place is truly "the real deal".
Some day soon I hope to have dinner there, but the piggy bank is currently a little low with 2 kids in College :)

All reviews
"owner gary"
"wealth of information"
"crab cakes"

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Dining at the castle is a once in a lifetime experience, that we have done several times, and each time get better. you feel ROYAL and your treated the same way.

1  Thank djmfoodies
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I have now stayed at Oheka twice and I have loved it each time and found something even more beautiful. The staff (and owner) are all fantastic.

1  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have heard nice things about this mansion and a couple of years ago we tried to go with my husband friends but never could get a reservation for the high Tea . The person I spoke to told me that all the dates I was looking for were unavailable because of celebrity weddings so I asked him what was open and he said he would have to call me back. He never did soI called again a week later to try again and he told me the same thing so I asked him again to give me dates that would work and again he told me he would call me and didn't .I called again and left a message and nothing. Then I called a week later and asked for his manager and not to speak with him. They put me on the phone with him anyway thinking I wouldn't notice and same story. I guess he didn't feel I was worthy even though I know so many people who have been there and my husband company does business with them. After that I gave up and I'm not even sure they offer High Tea anymore .