“Reasonable and Good!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I dined here last night after arriving in Ithaca. Our daughter is a vegetarian and there were plenty of great options for her. She loved her entree. My wife had a huge platter of nachos that she enjoyed. I ordered the Green Chili Enchiladas with chorizo and I certainly enjoyed my dinner. They had quite a list of drinks but my daughter and I enjoyed a nice cold Ithaca Flower Power Ale. Good place, good service, and very reasonable. We would return.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Look, I'm from Texas, so I have a very specific idea of what Mexican food should be, and I've yet to encounter it outside of the state. But Viva is good Mexican for being this far north! And the atmosphere and service was so top-notch that I had a great meal experience here. Can't say enough good things about the service we got!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Service was fast, house margarita & nachos were good. Rest of order came out wrong & was not good. Price was good.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We stopped in for lunch while 'touristing' two days in a row. Excellent both times. Tasty and good portions. Attentive service and reasonably priced. I really liked the vibe there.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Really good mexican. There are two lines. One for the normal restaurant and the second for fast service and quick ordering. The second is the way to go. Menu is the same plus you can save a few bucks from tipping (sorry...just being honest). Get the burrito!