“Busy place, great food and service”
Review of Just a Taste

Just a Taste
Ranked #4 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We enjoyed our dinner. It is small, crowded and noisy, but I think there is also an outside area in the back. Food was great - order as many tapas as you desire and share with your company. You can also taste some exotic wines. Severs were great and very busy. Park in the garage on the next corner.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I find the main restaurant so loud that I don't enjoy sitting there, but the back patio is lovely and the "tapas" are always fun to share, plus the "flights" offer a chance to experiment with wine tasting. It's a good "occasion" place.

1  Thank 99ruth99
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This place is very popular. We were given a 30-minute estimate for an indoor table, but were actually called sooner. There is a large and inventive list of wine flights (e.g. "If you like Chardonnay, you may also like...") which was a lot of fun. Ordering was also fun (small plates/tapas style), because all the food was delicious and there were many vegetarian choices. The Garlic Braised Greens with Blue Cheese was amazing. Service was well-paced and friendly. A lovely meal.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

...and maybe even better.
I don't visit Ithaca as often as I would like, but when I do, I try to eat at Just a Taste. While it's hard to live up to a memory, Just a Taste manages to do so every time -- and this visit was no exception.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here after visiting Ithaca for the day. Food was very good and I had the best sangria! No wonder we were told to get there early. People were lined up before they opened. Loved the shrimp in garlic and olive oil!