“Amazing”

Sangam Indian Cuisine
Ranked #24 of 288 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine. Serving since 1983. Daily lunch buffet, Dine in,Take out, Delivery and catering from 50 to 1000 people. large selection of dairy free, gluten free and vegan dishes on the menu.
Reviewed 16 April 2017

I love this place for both dine-in and takeout. Everyone is so lovely, and the food is amazing. I eat here all the time.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank Katielizabeth

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Sangam is without a doubt the best Indian Cuisine in all of Ithaca. They are the only place that actually uses a genuine Clay Oven to prepare their food. The Tandoori chicken is to die for!! I would highly recommend making a point to visit Sangam if you're anywhere near Ithaca.

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank mer2472017
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Yet again I find myself lamenting the lack of a "Good" rating on TA. Most of what was on offer here was average at best - shabby dining room, ordinary service, rice and naan well below the standard I would expect back home in the UK. But my fellow diners said that their main dishes were good - and my own goat curry cooked on the bone was very good indeed, with flavoursome meat and interesting spicing. Kingfisher beer a plus - so just about deserves "very good" overall

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank WardenRon
Reviewed 18 September 2016

So many wonderful Indian dishes! While it is in an old building in college town and the decor is rather remedial... make no mistake, the food is amazing.

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank alison n
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I am sorry but the food wasn't good. My friends and I ate because we were famished and it was almost 10 in the night. We ate vegetarian food.

Date of visit: August 2016