“Lunch Buffet”

Sangam Indian Cuisine
Ranked #26 of 274 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine. Serving since 1983. Daily lunch buffet, Dine in,Take out, Delivery and catering from 50 to 1000 people. large selection of dairy free, gluten free and vegan dishes on the menu.
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I went there with some classmates for lunch buffet. The food taste is good, however, I found the choices are very limited. Price is very reasonable, good for students.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

It is arguably the best Indian restaurant in the city. The starters (cholle batura), main course and desserts were just amazing. The service was also great. It is also very economical. It is really unbelievable that one can find such an amazing food at such reasonable rates in Ithaca.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I've tried "Indian" food before and wasn't impressed, however I discovered a true gem that will forever change my palate. Benny up at Sangam's has a touch with food beyond what words alone can say. They cook with love and fresh ingredients that are to die for. I recommend the Chicken Biryani, or anything he has on the menu.

1  Thank SexyStud13
ksb77, Manager at Sangam Indian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

We appreciate your recent visit to our restaurant and reviewing our food, service and value Thank you.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I love this place for both dine-in and takeout. Everyone is so lovely, and the food is amazing. I eat here all the time.

2  Thank Katielizabeth
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Sangam is without a doubt the best Indian Cuisine in all of Ithaca. They are the only place that actually uses a genuine Clay Oven to prepare their food. The Tandoori chicken is to die for!! I would highly recommend making a point to visit Sangam if you're anywhere near Ithaca.

2  Thank mer2472017