“Nothing but raves!!”

Le Cafe Cent-Dix
Ranked #10 of 271 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We had the most delightful meal here at their outdoor seating. The service was tops, the menu intriguing and classic, and the food... oh man, SO GOOD. I didn't have one mediocre bite across four dishes. This was hands down one of the best meals I've had in a long time. Thoroughly recommend! Oh - and I have several food restrictions, and the waiter took it in stride and made sure I got a delicious meal I could eat without any hassle. Much appreciated, as many restaurants are not classy enough to accommodate my restrictions with grace, but this one handled it with aplomb.

1  Thank julie248

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Most enjoyable dinner, preparation and service excellent great way to send off the college students.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed the bouillabaisse, atmosphere and service. A restaurant you must visit while in Ithaca.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

A glass of wine, escargot, steak tartare, thoughtfully prepared entrees, perfectly prepared veggies, even the potatoes, which I normally don'e like, were special. The waiter was knowledgeable and gave great service and cooking tips. It was a quintessentially perfect summer evening dining al fresco with loved ones. A night to remember. It doesn't get better than this.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Our family of 4 had a nice dinner at Cent Dix the Sunday before Independence Day. As mentioned in many previous reviews, food was good and we enjoyed them all. The onion soup is one of the best we have tried outside of France. The Chevre and onion tart is awesome if you are a lover of goat cheese. I love the mushroom sauteed in bacon - so rich in flavor! For entree - the poulet roti (roasted chicken) was juicy, served with a potato puree that is rich and creamy. The flat iron steak was flavorful but the chimichurri sauce did not seem to be freshly made. The duck breast was also nice and juicy.
Our 2 disappointments are (1) The choice of entree is limited and our waiter also mentioned they did not stock up much because of the Independence Day closure. The wine by glass choices are also limited. Do their regular patrons order only by bottles? (2) As tourists, we find the service courteous, but not particularly friendly. It would seem our waiter needs time to warm up to us!
Price is reasonable, for the quality of food. We hope the menu can be expanded, and more friendly service the next time we visit!