“My favorite salad place”
Review of Wegmans

Wegmans
Ranked #10 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Every time I come here I get the Wings of Life salad. It's a bed of greens with assorted toppings. I go with broccoli, feta, brown rice, olives, almonds, tofu, and sunflower seeds. There are dressings made fresh. I get my salad topped with a blend of Mediterranean and Rugged Garlic. Just bring breath mints because it's really strong on the garlic. The salad comes with bread. It's optional to take it. However, the rosemary one it came with today was worth the carbs.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Fun place to go with a ton of food and beer selection. They also offer a lot of "to go" meals, but beware that those meals are by weight and can cost as much or more than going to a good restaurant.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

In June, I had to arrange the food for a large family gathering--about 40 people. I'd never done anything like this before and had no idea how much food to get. I decided to use Wegmans in Ithaca and pick and choose off their catering menu. I did it all online, figured I'd follow up with a phone call, but never did and took it on faith it would all go without a hitch because of their reputation. I arrived to pick up the food and it couldn't have been easier. The food was excellent, fresh and I got lots of compliments for the variety and quality. I highly recommend Wegmans!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

One stop shopping for you life. Where else can you get your groceries, drop off your dry cleaning, pick up already made breakfast , lunch or dinner. Homemade old fashion subs to die for. Deli and cheese shop you could spend hours just looking and trying to decide. Candy shop with a train going around the upper area. Walk in beer cooler, Flower shop with gorgeous flowers and plants. Fruits and Veggie galore. Bring someone with you to pull you out of the Bakery. Its not a grocery store, its a village. If you are not from the area, its an event.

1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Everytime I go home I have to stop at Wegmans. I am so sad that Pittsburgh does not have one. I was so happy to introduce my boyfriend and son to Wegmans. They loved it as much as I do. Their cafe, bakery and candy selection impressed us all.