1,943 results
All reviews federal circle front desk complimentary breakfast shuttle service next morning free shuttle air train close to the airport waffles beds were comfortable an early flight business center the breakfast area late arrival overnight stay night's sleep stayed here for one night
Reviewed 17 August 2018

nice, clean and quite hotel to have a good sleep. We have spent there just one night to wait for our plane, but the hotel is clean, quite and about 10 minutes from JFK airport.
The breakfast is simple but good and the stuff was very attending.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018

No room service or pool. It was nice and close to the airport and the shuttle was convenient. I wish the complimentary breakfast started earlier as we had an early flight from JFK. Clean rooms and good pillows.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wanda B, Director of Operations at Hampton Inn NY - JFK, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you for your comments via our survey. I am delighted to hear you were happy with the proximity to the airport and that the room and pillows were to your satisfaction.

I see you were disappointed with the fact that we are a limited service Hotel and could not provide room service or a pool.

While it is our upmost priority to make each guests stay with us a memorable one it seems we feel short due to our limitations.

Please accept my sincerest apology for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

In late July, stayed over one night after arriving late into JFK. Hotel is a little gem with free, friendly shuttle service at the Car Rental Center free-AirTran stop from any JFK terminal. Breakfast area is quite crowded, but you can get what you need if you wait a little while. Rooms are small, but accommodating with little to no airport or local vehicular traffic noise. Only downside is the neighborhood is very old and dimly lit and there are no eating establishments within nearby walking distance (less than half-mile), so get your food at the airport. Would most certainly use this hotel again anytime I fly into JFK.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This hotel is professionally run. No complaints whatsoever. Nice pool. Room clean. My only beef is the location. If you're not familiar with the area it's almost impossible to get to, hemmed in as it is by a major highway, one way main street, and only one entrance to parking lot. I missed my turn into the parking lot because even Waze was confused, found myself on the major highway and it took 20 min. to get back to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is undoubtedly the best Hampton Inn that I have ever stayed at. Unlike most HI's this one is not your ubiquitous pre-fab cookie cutter model, but and actual hotel that bears the Hampton Inn name. The staff is outstanding, the shuttle is extremely fast. I for one I am not a fan of hotel breakfasts as they usually contain more harmful things for your body than what would do it good. That said, the omelets here, albeit pre-made (and likely with artificial eggs) are actually edible and quite tasty. Definitely and excellent choice if you are in the area and definitely the nicest Hampton that I have stayed at thus far.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business