“Surprising”

Meadowbrook Motor Lodge
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Jericho
Reviewed 20 August 2015

I was nervous about staying at a "no name brand" hotel but it was nice. Clean rooms, nice quiet area and friendly staff. I would always ask to stay in the tower if I ever stay here again. I have no reason no to. There is a great deli just minutes away if you want to take a walk.

It is certainly nothing to write home about but it was clean. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and kind.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the tower
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Yes, the location was good for my purposes. Yes, I didn't see any bugs ( hopefully none came home with me.) No--didn't feel at all safe. Bare bones accommodations for a really sub-standard hotel. Wi- fi worked. No breakfast place nearby. Couldn't wait to leave.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank voyageuse10549
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

After reading the reviews I called and spoke to Alexandria she is AWESOME! Booked the room and per 1 review asked for the tower. 3rd floor. The room to my delight is clean and updated. Per other reviews no bugs! Again clean and updated. If you expect the Ritz and the price than stay at the Ritz! Again here for a wedding at the Royalton manison close to there and I am not paying 200 dollars as some other guests. If you want affordable CLEAN place to stay with great staff this is your place!!!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tabatha J
Reviewed 27 May 2015

I trusted the TripAdvisor reviews and booked this motel for two nights. Yuch! The pictures may look good, but this is an old style motor lodge (should have known from the name...). I was in the "new" building (two stories), which was being painted inside while I was there. The "non-smoking" room had cigarette burns in the bedspread (very loose description). "Breakfast" is a coffee urn in the office. The only good thing was that the two people I dealt with in the office were very helpful.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here, ask for a second floor room in the "new" building
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank BitterrootTraveler
Reviewed 14 April 2015

The hotel was terrible in every way. The office and management were absolutely useless and painfully rude. But that wasn't even the worst part, our room had bed bugs and cockroaches in the room. The room was disgusting and we could not have our money refunded, even though we were in the room for less then an hour. It was the most pathetic and gross environment ever and they ripped us off and fully charged us for a 2 rooms that we were in for less than an hour. I would never EVER go back and it was the worst hotel experience of my life. DO NOT GO! IT IS TERRIBLE! THE WORST!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Peter H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jericho
4.8 km away
2.5 km away
Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury
5.5 km away
Days Inn Woodbury Long Island

Been to Meadowbrook Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!