Lowest prices for your stay
Residence Inn
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$246
TravelocityUS$246
TripadvisorUS$246
All reviews full kitchen front desk fire pit paper towels hot tub living room the breakfast area king bed great amenities comfortable room nice size definitely stay here again yogurt new york convenient location karim target
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2019

Loved this hotel. Fantastically clean. Great Lobby/breakfast area. I loved the room we had so much space. Living room/bedroom/kitchen area.l They have a wonderful fire pit/grill area. Pool area was clean and pool was so nice and warm. Breakfast had many and great options. Would definitely recommend if you are staying in this area

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

Great hotel very clean and great service from front desk. Rooms big and clean and modern. Highly recommend staying here. In a very good part of town. Close to good eats as well. I will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2019

The place is super clean, the staff is extrememly friendly and helpful, especially Maria in the breakfast room and Jess at the front desk. I had what I thought was an issue with my coffee machine, turned out to be a faulty outlet. Loved that I reported it and it was looked into ASAP. It's next door to Dicks and Target, close to restaurants, and it took less than 20 minutes to get to HITS. Planning on making this my HITS hotel every year.

2  Thank amy v
Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

We love staying at this hotel. The staff I always friendly and welcoming. The room has always been clean during every visit. The hotel is in a great location, close to wonderful dining options. Great amenities on site.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

I think this hotel is nice and clean . Seems that it is new because everything looks new and clean , it smells good .
When we came inn the host was very busy and he got confused with the key and the room , I only think there must be two people always in the front desk

Date of stay: July 2019