Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence InnUS$284
Hotels.comUS$284
TravelocityUS$284
FindHotelUS$284
Orbitz.comUS$284
Agoda.comUS$284
All reviews full kitchen front desk fire pit paper towels hot tub living room the breakfast area king bed great amenities comfortable room nice size definitely stay here again yogurt new york convenient location karim target
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2022

I am a Marriott Gold Elite member, and I have been with Marriott since I started traveling for work over 20 years ago. I stayed with Residence Inn in Kingston, NY as there weren’t many choices in the area for skiing. It was the worst stay I have ever had at a Marriott. The pool was closed which I was not told about when making the reservation, and my kids were extremely disappointed (which is the reason I chose this hotel). Then, when I tried to go work out in the morning, I was rudely told that the keys don’t work - no apologies but a man (who appeared to be a manager) rudely telling me I cannot access it until 9 (when I need to check out). When I asked if I can check in in about 30 minutes, he raised his voice and advised again in a very rude manner that the engineer won’t be here until 9. I then witnessed him speaking to others (who weren’t Asian), and he was extremely polite and friendly. I have never experienced this at any other Marriott EVER, and I plan to get his name when I check out. I thought about confronting him, but I have decided to write this complaint instead of making a scene with others present. I am extremely disappointed as I was nothing but polite to him. I will be making a formal complaint to Marriott and hope this is addressed, and he does not treat anyone else this way again.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank J K
Reviewed 13 December 2021 via mobile

Andrea H. at the front desk was so helpful and so kind. She went above and beyond to make sure I felt assisted. The rooms are really nice and the fire pit is a great place to get together with my co workers.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jonathan Torres, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2021

Hello valued guest!
I truly appreciate your feedback regarding staff service & room cleanliness.

Reviewed 10 December 2021

Since covid hit in 2020, I was hesitant to travel for work. Andrea was very helpful and made my stay very enjoyable. She made me feel comfortable and safe to stay in Kingston while I worked at Bard College for a couple weeks. I consider her friend now, and I would recommend The Residence Inn Kingston to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
A K, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2021

Thank you for the excellent review!

We're thrilled your time at Residence Inn was so amazing! We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. It's not surprising that Andrea took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued. She is an important member of our team!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience! Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 3 November 2021

We spent two nights in a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite. While the 2nd bedroom was small (not much room to walk around king bed) it was so comfortable! The 2nd bathroom was across the hall - which we appreciated, especially if someone is using the sofa sleeper in the living room....no need to come into either bedroom to use bathroom in older Residence Inns. The hotel was very clean, efficient. Front desk staff kind and helpful for restaurants and directions. Laundry room is also very clean. Morning breakfast had plenty of choices to satisfy everyone.

Date of stay: October 2021

Thanks for the lovely review, Linda!

It's wonderful you had such a fantastic stay at Residence Inn! We strive to share a relaxing and restful experience with all of our guests. We're delighted you enjoyed our comfortable bedding so much. We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience!

Thank you again for sharing your feedback!

Reviewed 29 October 2021 via mobile

We came to the residence inn Kingston for a family wedding, the first staff member we encountered was Tarik and he was friendly, courteous and accommodating to our needs. The room was immaculate and spacious. The beds were comfortable, room was modern and inviting. I can’t say enough good things about our stay. We will come back and stay with Marriott residence inn every time we come visit our family.
Thank you to all the staff with whom we interacted with and gave us excellent service. It means a lot to us
- Korecki family

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jonathan Torres, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2021

Hello valued guest,
We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your past stay with us; your experience will be shared with the entire hotel staff.
We would love to see you again the next time your visiting in the area.