Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$119
TripadvisorUS$119
Algotels
Expedia.comUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
All reviews pool and hot tub hotel is located convenient location bistro target lobby desk chain skiing ulster bedding thruway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2021

the room was clean , staff was polite and helpful.the pool and hot tub was clean,a bit loud with little ones having fun but over all nice.The only problem is the Bistro.... the food was aweful and the coffee was pure mud..The should get rid of starbuck for ever..that is not Marriott standard.

Room tip: south side room was great.
Date of stay: August 2021
Tharaldson Hospitality, Owner at Courtyard by Marriott Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and apologize for your experience with our Bistro. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

Hotel is dated and overpriced for summer weekend. The new LCD TV boasted in their amenities package is from 2011. Musty smell in hallways and room.
Fairly close to Thruway. Cleanliness was a 5 but hard to make old new. If you are charging almost $400 give me the amenities and technology to bring the value.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Please accept our sincere apology for the service you received. We appreciate your feedback. We have shared your comments with our hotel team to ensure this is addressed and better improve our service.

Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

First time I have ever stayed at any hotel that I had to make my own bed. They only service the room every 4th day and I’m only staying 3 days. Stay away from this dump. They should pay me to make my own bed!. Staff seems nice enough but it doesn’t excuse no housekeeping. This should NOT be a Marriott property!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tharaldson Hospitality, Owner at Courtyard by Marriott Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2021

Please accept our sincere apology for any confusion in regards to our housekeeping services. We appreciate your feedback, and will address this with our hotel team to better improve our services.

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Ms. Lopes, the manger, was so sweet and attentive. Even in these trying times she was so kind and helpful. Gave us great suggestions for restaurants and facilities to visit in town. A true treasure to the Marriott family. Can’t not be over stated how convenient it is to be right next to all the amenities at the Hudson Valley Mall. Loved the room, loved the service, will be back. Bless their hearts.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tharaldson Hospitality, Owner at Courtyard by Marriott Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and how our team took great care of you! We are excited to share your comments with Susie and agree she is a treasure! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

My stay overall was pleasant, there were pros and cons. The hotel and my room were very clean! I witnessed staff cleaning the lobby while coming in and out. There were more than one hand-sanitizing stations which was nice. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and friendly, especially the manager who helped me switch rooms so I could check in early. I interacted with a cleaning employee who was also very friendly. My room was advertised as having a mini-fridge, I am vegan and always travel with food. I had purchased some cold and frozen items. Once I arrived, I was informed that the fridge is actually just a “cooler”. I ended up throwing out one of my frozen meals and had to make a make-shift freezer with ice and a bag to keep my other food cold. If you need an actual fridge, make sure you clarify, this was a huge upset. The door to my room would not shut on its own which I did not realize until returning once to see it open! I had to slam it shut so it would close properly. That was annoying and I was worried I would bother other guests as it was very loud slam The heater in my room was so loud that it woke me up both nights when it turned on. That was a big inconvenience. Almost every time I called the front desk no one would answer. Twice I went down to the desk and there was no one in sight. Finally, when another guest showed up I called the hotel so someone would come out and help us. That seemed odd, unprofessional and frustrating. The hotel is currently offering 1 hour time slots for the pool for each guest, which was actually nice, but it didn’t seem that they were cleaning between guests. Both times many dirty towels were left in the pool area. I booked this 2-night stay to get out of my house, I needed a break due to the pandemic! My main concern was cleanliness and like I mentioned, the hotel was very clean! If you’re looking for a 5-star stay, however, this may not be it.

Room tip: There are rooms with balcony's that are not suites, ask when you book.
Date of stay: February 2021
Susan lopes, Other at Courtyard by Marriott Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

we at Courtyard are so very sorry for all the issues you experienced and we are grateful for your feedback which helps us very much to identify guests concerns. thank you again for taking the time and we will move forward with what you have presented to us. thank you so much