Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$119
Expedia.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
PricelineUS$119
TripadvisorUS$119
All reviews pool and hot tub hotel is located convenient location bistro target lobby desk chain skiing ulster bedding thruway
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

I stayed here two nights for business. Upon check-in I was given my key and very little information about the property. My room on the first floor smells like mildew as if it had flooded at some point and never properly been cleaned. I decided not to make a fuss and just sleep tonight because I was very tired and had worked hard all day long. Returning for my second night of the day, I found in my room and not been made up nor the trash been removed or soaps replenished. When I complained about this to the front desk, I was told that I should’ve read the fine print on the plaque affixed to the edge of the check-in desk (writing literally in 10 pt font) explaining that there is no room service until the third day of a guest stay. The bed is not comfortable the sheets feel grimy, and I will never ever stay in this property again. It also makes me question whether Courtyard Marriott is in fact slipping. The chain used to feel reliable, but this is not the only dicey, yet expensive, hotel room I have rented from them recently. Unsatisfied and felt like I needed to share… The chain used to feel reliable, but this makes me question…

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jill Dispensa, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2022

Arthur- I am sorry for your poor experience. My Guest Service Agent informed me of this incident and the display of anger at the front desk. I understand that another guest had to step in and inform you of our 3 day cleaning policy. Hence, pointing out the "fine print". While yes, your check in associate should have informed you of this verbally, we do not tolerate any display of poor behavior towards any of our staff. My apologies for you not getting your room serviced. Our rules have had to remain somewhat the same since Covid began, as far as our employees entering guest rooms. To further assist you, please call the hotel directly, at 845-382-2300. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 August 2022 via mobile

Very organized staff. Noisy hotel. Doors that don’t fit door frames with big gaps so the sound of slamming doors is constant. Maids that work from morning to afternoon slamming doors all day long. They don’t even keep quarters at the front desk if you need to do laundry in only hotel’s one washer and dryer?

Room tip: Avoid staying here.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jill Dispensa, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Global,
We are so sorry to hear this! It is feedback like yours that gives us the information that we need to address situations within the hotel, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and to positively acknowledge our staff! I 'm not sure why quarters were not available to you, as we have quarters readily available for our coin operated machines. I will definitely make sure that each staff member knows where they are located in an effort to not have this situation repeated. Thank you so much for your time and your business!

Reviewed 13 July 2022

Took three tries before they found us a room. First room looked out on two large trash barrels. Second try was 83 degrees and no one could fix the air conditioning. Finally the nice manager found us a room. Since the hotel seemed to be only a quarter filled
cant see what the problem.was. We were given two $10 coupons and used them for breakfast the next morning where the server didnt bring the full order my husband asked for.

Room tip: Face the back away from the traffic noise
Date of stay: July 2022

Joan,
I am extremely sorry for the poor service that you received. I'm happy that I was able to find you a room to your liking. Unfortunately your visit was at a time of employee transitions. I hope that you will benefit from the changes that we are making during your next stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We value your words and thoughts. Thank you!
Jill

Reviewed 8 July 2022

I am a Marriott Platinum who has visited many Courtyard by Marriott hotels.
The hotel was nice and clean (above Courtyard average). General Manager Christina Crespo is wonderful and pleasant. Other staff members are friendly and courteous.

Date of stay: October 2021

436hendis.
While Christina has not been with this property for some time now, we appreciate your feedback and taking the time to leave a review. Our new staff greatly appreciates such positive feedback for their efforts of excellent customer service!
Thank you and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 25 June 2022

We made reservations over 4 months in advance for two rooms, one with 2 beds for my teenage son and daughter. We spoke to them twice before check-in to confirm that the rooms we booked were reserved, which they assured us they were. We arrived at the hotel after a very long day of traveling from FL and were met at the front desk with a disgruntled night manager that looked as if we just woke her. She said there are no more available rooms with 2 beds, with the excuse that they "overbooked". The other employee was actively vaping behind the desk while talking to us. They then told us if we need bottled water we should go to the bar. Long story short, no water in the entire hotel. The bed was worn and uncomfortable and there was no hairdryer in the rooms. For over $300 a night per room and being a Marriott member, this is absolutely unacceptable! I could go on, but I think this is enough to share...

Room tip: Avoid at all costs!
Date of stay: June 2022