2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$197
TravelocityUS$197
PricelineUS$197
1,212 results
All reviews taco bell cookies complimentary breakfast great stay hunter mountain make your own waffles fresh fruit comfortable beds parking lot front desk staff scrambled eggs clean hotel indoor pool cvs train inns ny
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2022

Stayed at this place while doing some work in the area- it's behind a Taco Bell and Dunkin if that helps you find the entrance. The staff was lovely, great Hampton breakfast, and room was clean and comfy. I appreciated the extra hooks in the bathroom and the grab to go breakfast. Oh yes, and chocolate chip cookies! Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank tiredconferencegoer
Reviewed 26 June 2022

Hiking in Kingston area. The hotel was clean, well located and had very comfortable beds. Breakfast is a plus. Service was excellent. There’s a nice looking pool but we didn’t get a chance to use it. I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 18 June 2022

While on a road trip, we stopped here after visiting the Roosevelt and Vanderbilt homes. The hotel was super clean and the front desk people were outstanding. The morning after staying here, I was diagnosed with COVID. We requested an additional room for my husband and another night’s stay to decide what to do next. Instead of becoming upset with my illness, everyone was very kind and accommodating. They assured me that they were trained in how to handle these situations and they wished me well. I appreciated it so much. I would highly recommend this location.

Side note: The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The shower was great. My only “con” was that the air conditioning blew right on the bed. That may be a “pro” for some!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights in room 224, king bed with mini fridge and microwave.
The room was clean and the bed comfortable. TV has lots of channels.

Breakfast was: waffle maker, scrambled eggs, potatoes, breads with jellies/cream cheese/butter, fresh fruit, juice, coffee, cereal. Cookies and coffee available near the front desk at all times. The exercise room had 2 treadmills, an elliptical, weights.Pool looked nice but we did not use it.

Staff extremely friendly. We asked for some additional towels and got a big package of many towels and additional soap and shampoo.

Lots of shopping nearby (supermarket, Lowe’s, Home Depot, kohl’s, Marshall’s, dollar store,... and a movie theater.

Very reasonable place to stay if you are staying in Kingston.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 31 May 2022

I have stayed here many times over the last 8 yrs with two college students attending nearby. Rooms are always clean, they have been updating as needed and staff is always welcoming and friendly. Breakfast room is spacious and breakfast includes many hot/cold options. I hope to return.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alison Dominguez, Sales at Hampton Inn Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2022

Woo Hoo! Thank you for writing an awesome review -- and for the great scores! While we appreciate all guest feedback, we love high scores the most. Thank you for also being a HHonors member.

We hope your travels bring you back up to the Hudson Valley/Catskills -- and the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kingston, soon. Please feel free to reach out to me directly, if I may ever be of service in this regard.