Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
US$128
Lol.travel
US$112
Hotels.comUS$128
QualityUS$128
PricelineUS$128
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2021

Now that I have read the reviews I agree whole heartedly. The pictures must be years old. The hotels is rundown and the hallways were not clean. Of course they say that there is a restuarant attached but it is not open. On the positive side the room was clean. Certainly not worth the $180 it cost.

Reviewed 11 October 2021

Rooms were clean however they are old and outdated. Had to have keys "redone" after staying one night even though we had booked for 2 night stay. Outlet in bathroom did not work. Paid for non-smoking room and had ashtrays in each of our rooms, with a terrible odor of smoke throughout the building. Cigarette burb marks in the bathroom on the edge of the tub. Went to 2 ice machine on 2 different floors and neither of them worked

1  Thank P6451NUdavidg
Reviewed 7 October 2021

Don’t Stay Here. Probably the worst motel I have ever been in. And full price for some ungodly reason ($179). It would have been overpriced at $79. The room smelled horribly of smoke, and the bathroom even worse. The comforter was dirty, mold in bathroom and a coffee machine from 1967. When we called to complain, the manager told us that she went to the room afterwards and smelled no smoke. This could not possibly be true. The only redeeming quality is that if you want to buy a car, you are in luck since the hotel is located in the parking lot of a car dealership. I have never seen that. Ever. The name of this joint should be the low quality inn.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank andypU3961TR
Reviewed 6 October 2021

The room was 'Suppose' to be Nonsmoking, but it WREAKED of smoke. As bad as the room smelled, the bathroom was even worse. I dont mean a slight smell of smoke, this was so overwhelming that i could barely breathe.
In addition the bathroom had black mold on the tiles. I have allergies so it was a long,miserable night .

They front desk could not switch my room since it was solidly booked. I paid $160 for this room, including a 10% discount they gave me at checkout. Totally unacceptable.

The room was way overprice and the 10% 'accomodation' discount did not in anyway compensate for the miserable experience.

How can they call this a non-smoking room?

The owner has not returned my calls.

Reviewed 26 September 2021

I try not to write reviews but this was necessary. If you have any other option, I would advise against staying here. When my boyfriend and I laid in bed we felt something wet. We called the front desk to get new sheets thinking the sheets didn’t dry after being washed. After 20 minutes I took the sheets of the bed and was going to go down myself. I decided to feel the mattress to see if that was wet as well and it was SOAKED. I had my boyfriend come over and he smelt it to see what it was. It was URINE. The man at the front was barely phased. I’ve never left somewhere so quick or felt so disgusting. Not to mention there was a huge stain on the comforter and small gnats flying around. I would strongly advise against staying here if possible

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple