All reviewsthe general managerwould stay againnys thruwayhousekeeping staffroom was largeclean roomspleasant stayeasy accessdiner
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Keep in mind the Price to Quality ratio. You cant beat the price of $89 but the quality of Hotel left a little to be desired. Sagging beds and holes in the walls to name a few. We were told all the rooms were smoke free, but our room probably was a smoking or pet room previously.
My friend Literally tripped and fell in the parking lot due to uneven pavement. Some of the staff were rude while others were amazingly nice. Afterwards I realized they were booked up and swamped with work at the front desk. Breakfast was free and convenient. Cereals, Waffles and coffee.all Fine with me. Pets allowed, No pool. I was given a Vets discount, (thank you) Being a Veteran, these little things didn't bother me and I would stay again, but I doubt my wife will.

Room Tip: we liked the ground floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank rick c
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The walls are paper thin. I did get a good night sleep. The bedding was clean. The breakfast was adequate. The service was okay. The room needs some maintenance attention. Kingston is in between Vanderbilt Home and Martin Van Buren.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo