Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
US$94
Vio.com
US$86
PricelineUS$94
Expedia.comUS$94
Lol.travelUS$104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2021

What a dump. I knew going in this was not going to be a fancy stay by any stretch, but it even fell far short of my low expectations. The worst part is the smell. My "non-smoking" room reeked of stale cigarette smoke baked into every wall, carpet, and surface. And the bed felt like an old spring mattress you might find on a street corner. Weirdly enough they don't even give you full size pillows, but four half-size square pillows like you might get on an airplane. I managed to sleep for eight hours and then quickly left in the morning without touching anything else.
I guess it would be a seedy but passable place to crash for $50 or less, but I paid over $100. The desk lady was nice so I didn't bother complaining. It's not like she could tear the place down and build a new motel, which is really the only solution here.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 10 August 2021

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel needs a lot of updates and more cleaning. Was expensive for what we got. Breakfast very poor. Very close to Catskill Mountain Railroad. The kids were happy with the area and it’s surroundings. People are very friendly in Kingston. Many stores around and fun things to do.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 9 July 2021

I have used the Kingston location for a few years-whenever I come down from Plattsburgh to visit family. I am pretty tolerant, but can honestly say have never had a negative experience. Any disgruntled customers should remember this is not the Waldorf-Astoria and to do your homework before reserving. For me it is clean, quiet, and comfortable and I will stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank sinatrafan63
Reviewed 9 June 2021

I wouldn't tell anyone to stay here. I don't even know where to begin this review. This place may look nice from the front however when you get in the room it smells of musty cigarettes. Our daughter is in a power wheelchair I did ask for an accessible room when I booked the reservation. I don't think we got an accessible room though. We've been in worse situations though so I wasn't going to complain in fear we would get a worse room. I thought the room was gonna have 2 queen-sized beds when in fact they were oversized twin beds or small doubles that came to my shins. Making it extremely difficult to transfer our daughter from her wheelchair to the bed. The safe was on a small stand on the floor next to the fridge. There were no outlets to plug our daughter's wheelchair in so we had to park it in front of the door to plug it in by the sink. The phone wasn't plugged in I went to move it and it was just sitting on the nightstand like a decoration. I needed to plug her bipap machine and our phones in and the only available plug was on the lamp good thing I brought a serger strip. The bathroom smelled of wet musty towels and the vent was super loud. The tub was dirty, the carpet was questionable don't walk on it with your bare feet. During our second night stay about 9pm the fire alarm went off. We had to evacuate the building the fire department responded quickly. Thankfully there was no fire. If it wasn't that our daughter needed to rest we most likely would have left and driven home that night. The following morning I went to get tea and coffee and I asked the clerk about the incident from the night before and he said it's happened before where a significant amount of the hotel burnt up and that the fire department are professionals. First off I would hope they are professionals and secondly I was so happy we were checking out that morning to never return again.

The only pro about this place was Deisings Bakery just down the street.

Room tip: could hear neighbor noises, terrible smell in room
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 13 April 2021

The place was dirty no one where ingask burn holes in my sheets in a non smoking room housekeeper went inn when I asked no house keeler when I was staying complain about towels I used to clean the place how dirty it was got 30 nre towels

Date of stay: April 2021