Best Western of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Pool
US$65
US$59
  • Free Internet
The Austin Inn(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$120
Blair House(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$80
Admiral Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$126
Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge(Diamond Point)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$366
US$299
Hotels.com
All reviewswashers and dryerssmall swimming areafull kitchenoutdoor pooloffice staffcondounitsfireplacejacuzzifurnituretimesharedeckdockslipspropertylakecookware
Reviewed 2 February 2011

Customer service took a major hit with this booking. Staff just didn't care!!! Booked and needed to cancel due to our families with special needs situations. I explained these circumstances to Mary, when booking and she convinced me to book a 2 bedroom, for 6 people. When I canceled, I was told there was no refund, but they graciously offered to give us another weekend. They are great at marketing, can convince you of anything! With little choice, I accepted. When we arrived, we were given a different condo than booked, due to heat problems in the first condo. I spent lots of time and chose this condo from pic on the website, with help from Mary who said it was the best they had! As this was not their fault, what could we do? The condo we were assigned to was still being worked on when we got there, after check-in time. The worker was very polite, but took a little of our time. The condo had recently been redone, another selling point. The contractors they used evidently were the low bid, as the quality of the work was low. The fireplace did not work, the desk person told us maintenance know how to work it. How does that help us? Unable to use for the weekend. The dishwasher ran half the night, I started it late so we wouldn't hear it, but it was loud in the loft for several hours. According to paperwork given on arrival, you needed a pass code to use the pool after 5pm, desk person said it cannot be used after 5pm. We were in a freestanding condo, and the rules stated not to use the jacuzzi after 10pm? Is it that loud! When I booked, it was buy 2 nights, one free, Checked in on Friday afternoon, received a call at around noon on Sunday that we had better leave! I had my confirmation letter, but the office paperwork said differently and that was final!
I was very disappointed after staying there a couple of years ago and wrinting a complimentary review. The place is perfect for a ladies get away, but I will not go there again due to the staff indifference and their refusal to take care of the fireplace, consider the pool situation, etc. The condo deficiencies could have been overlooked if the staff showed a little more care and concern for our stay. I could cite more, but you get the idea.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank pcjoni
Reviewed 8 October 2010

This is the third year in a row my family (2 adults, 1 teen, 1 tween and 1 young child) have visited Lake George the week before Labor Day. This year we tried The Quarters and were very happy with our choice. We rented a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit with a 2 bed loft. The unit was pretty, updated, clean and pleasant. We ended up paying $1300 for the week because we booked one week before and this unit was available. The only problem was with the loft. My 13 year old daughter was given the loft as her room and it was very hot. Although the unit has central air there are no registers in the loft. It was also very bright because there are no shades on the half round windows. Lake George was over 90 degrees as a high for most of our stay, which is rare the first week in September, but it does happen. The rest of the unit was wonderful. We used the fireplace our last night there, when the temp cooled down, and it was a nice touch. We watched the fireworks from the dock and didn't have to go into the village-a nice touch after a long day. (perfect view) We used the whirlpool tub in the master bedroom, also very nice, and we used both pools and swam in the lake. The small fitness pool indoors was fun for the older kids and the beach area was perfect for our youngest child. Everyone had plenty of space and the kitchen was new, clean and well stocked. It even had a dishwasher, which our other resort there did not have. We would stay there again if we went back. One thing to keep in mind is that on top of everything else our unit, #13 also had 2 decks and an amazing, unobstructed view of the lake. There are bbq's in several places including a couple on the giant deck at the lakefront. The outdoor pool was very warm even after the 2 cooler nights at the end of our trip. It is solar heated, but that seems to work just fine.

• Stayed: September 2010
4  Thank LongIslandMom3
Reviewed 13 March 2010

We were a group of mom's getting away with out kids and husbands. This was perfect for our needs and in the off season the price was great to split between 4 people. We didn't need to go out for anything, we brought plenty of supplies with us. We did go to the outlets to do some shopping. We were so pleased with the Quarters, that we are going again this year with another mom or two and renting a condo for six! Still under $100 each for the weekend!
I could not justify the summer rates, for this purpose or personal stays.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends