“Lovely atmosphere, good innovative food”
Review of Bistro LeRoux

Bistro LeRoux
Ranked #1 of 171 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$11 - US$27
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Bistro LeRoux, chef-owned and operated by culinary team Jacob and Tiffany Guay. Located at the corner of Bay Road and State Route 149, Bistro LeRoux blends the heritage inherent in its name with the innovation of its menu to offer a truly unique dining experience.Its menu offers sophisticated Adirondack Cuisine made with only the season’s freshest ingredients. Items range from its Veal Osso Bucco, to its Grand Marnier Bur Blanc Grilled Salmon. Bistro LeRoux is proud to also offer half-plate options to suit any appetite, and well as gluten-free and vegetarian meals. A full menu, including a children’s and dessert menu, can be viewed on this page. With so many options for dining, and a great selection of food brought to you in the spirit of family, all that’s missing from Bistro LeRoux is your company!Bistro LeRoux is open Wednesday - Sunday, (Closed Monday and Tuesday), from 5 pm to close.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Had dinner here while visiting lake George. Good reviews. Make reservation as this place gets filled up.
The atmosphere is beautiful, elegant but comfortable. The service by Adam was friendly, informative and attentive.
What I like about this place is that you can order everything in a half or full portion. This works for me as I get full if I get appetizer so if I cannot have a box to go, I stay away from appetizers so I can finish my meal. This place gave me an option to do appetizer and then order half portion of my main meal.
For appetizer, my hubby and I shared the Ahi Tuna roll. It was very fresh and delicious. I love the little crunchy element in it.
For entrees I got the short ribs, it was so tender and I love the sauce, came with a creamy mashed potato. My husband got the Waldorf, which is a shank but cut into 1" thickness. Again, it was very tender and my husband loved it so much he regretted ordering the half portion! Which means, I can only steal a little bit from his plate!
We shared a caramel bread pudding with vanilla ice cream.
We enjoyed every bit of our meal

1  Thank ruby T

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We decided to try this restaurant based on trip advisor reviews. We were not disappointed. The French Onion Soup was outstanding! I had the short ribs and they were wonderful. The service was excellent and we plan to go back in the future.

2  Thank maijr1119
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Excellent service, great food, loved the smaller size entrees offered rather than a huge plate that I feel guilty throwing away.

2  Thank Karen5810
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My mother in law and I had a lovely dinner! I made a mistake about the time of our reservation and they were so gracious and were able to seat us even though we were 30 minutes late on a Friday night. All the employees are so friendly and knowledgeable it really added to our experience. We ordered the Surf and Turf, large portion and the short ribs, small portion. We enjoyed both dishes although we did not care for the shrimp wrapped in prosciutto. The steak was cooked perfectly, lovely seasonings and extremely tender. Short ribs were delicious and all of the sides were great. We shared the apple pie with ice cream which was nice but not exceptional. We would definitely go back the next time we are in town.

1  Thank mhcil
Reviewed 18 June 2018

A fantastic french restaurant. The owners are chefs and the food out of this world. It was a refreshing break from vaction food at Lake George. Too bad this restaurant isn't closr to NYC! I would be a regular! Bon a petite!

1  Thank Helene L