“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Recently attended a conference at FWH. All meals were served in the White Lion Restaurant and were surprising fresh and delicious for serving so many guests at once. Waitstaff was very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I went to dining room expecting to order breakfast. I arrived to find the remains of the breakfast buffet served to a conference held at the hotel. There was no one to ask so I helped myself and paid an $8.00. Unfortunately everything was cold and not appetizing. I just got unlucky I guess.

Due to the conference I had to eat dinner in the Tavern. The potato pancakes were sumptuous and my steak cooked perfectly and yummy.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

No one came to our table after being seated - when we complained, they got our bill. No apology or reduction in cost.

1  Thank thedadthew
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The White Lion Restaurant provides guests with good food (both regular spread and banquet / occasions) and attentive dining staff. The restaurant is a banquet hall style layout with an open floor plan; food lines the perimeter of the room with a charming view of the lake. A great relaxing atmosphere with an affordable menu; in fact, The Fort William Henry provides guests with coupons for about $5 off a meal. Try it--you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Service was impressive for such a large group, food was delicious, especially the melt in your mouth filet! Great venue!