Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews cinnamon buns newer hotel night stay clean hotel checking out lobby winston shampoo trail
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2021 via mobile

Clean hotel. Make sure to ask if there are any wedding parties staying there at same time before booking. We literally had to leave hotel around 1 a.m. and drive the 3 hours home due to unruly guests partying in their rooms and in hallways. Loud music, stomping, cursing, you get the idea. The phone call to the front desk did nothing. The woman said to give it time, the people are just returning from a wedding event. On the way out, in the lobby was a group of young people all holding beers in their hands and apparently partying is permitted in entry of hotel at 1 a.m. as well. A total waste of over $300.00

Room tip: Ask if any large parties such as birthday or weddings are staying. People using this hotel to party until the wee hours. Hotel does nothing about it.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2021

The positive reviews here convinced me to stay at this property instead of saving a few dollars and staying elsewhere. I am glad I did.

This location was friendly, clean, quiet, well-located, and accommodating. (Regarding the last, I needed to switch to have an extra bed).

I spoke to a couple of the front desk employees and they were both helpful and bright. When we were checking out I said that this hotel is, in theory, exactly like all the others in the brand, but it's better. I asked why. The woman at the front desk said it was because they have created a culture of pride. They actually take pride and pleasure in their work and that makes all the difference. This location is a model for the brand. I think Holiday Inn should send in secret observers and learn some best practices for all their locations.

Every employee was masked and I noticed sanitizing stations in several locations. Plus the dedicated employee serving the hot food for breakfast. This made it possible for guests to enjoy a whole buffet (cinnamon buns and sausages included) without the danger of others contaminating the food. Should all locations do this? Yes! Will it cost money? Yes. But would this mark Holiday Inn Express as a leader in safety? Yes. The chain might not do it, but this location does.

You have choices. Stay here.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

Wonderful! Clean, friendly. Had everything you need. If you stay, I recommend the nearby Mexican cantina. Special shout outs to Winston and Lauren who went above and beyond. Nice pool. The nearby Ashokan Resevoir trail was fabulous. Superb breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank NewHampshirePeppie
Reviewed 24 July 2021

Loved the room, bed, full length mirror, closet, drawers and bathroom. Water pressure was minimal as usual and because I was in a hearing impaired room, a light kept flashing all night. Also, I was by the elevators so I heard the doors open and close. You will also here the train whistle at night, but otherwise I would stay there again. I use white noise at night to sleep so I was okay.

Room tip: Away from the elevator doors.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

We stayed recently for a 1 night stay. Checkin was a breeze and staff were kind. If you are part of the IHG rewards program and are staying more than2 nights, if you skip housekeeping they deposit points in your account.
On to the hotel. It appeared to be recently updated which is nice. The room included a built in shelf for a suitcase. The room was clean. The bathroom had the shampoo/conditioning/body wash pumps in the shower.
Breakfast- here was a line to get your omelette and says safe that a staff would grab for you out of steam Ian’s and place in to go boxes.
One thing I never thought of to look at before we stayed- trains. You can see them from your room. And the whistles keep going off. Even as a mid tier rewards person, they put us on the back side where the tracks were. We got very little sleep in the morning.

Room tip: Avoid a room on the back side of the hotel
Date of stay: June 2021