Luzerne Court(Lake Luzerne)(Great Value!)
US$99
The Elms Waterfront Cottages(Lake Luzerne)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
  • Pool
US$149
Country Inn
Clarion Inn & Suites(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$133
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$85
All reviewscarriage houselake georgethe main houseromantic getawaywrap around porchgas fireplacehome friesrose roomvictoria roomhighly recommend this b bwonderful hostscanopy bedfresh fruitsaratoga springswhite birchwonderful weekendceiling fan
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Hello, how is everyone?
I planned a surprise birthday for my husband of 1 year. He drove but didnt find out where we were going until we arrived.
Staying at this Inn reminded me that there is more to NY than Times Square 42nd street or 5th Avenue. It was absolutely beautiful from before we even arrived. Gene and Linda are so professional and helped make the checking in process run so smooth. We stayed in the Canopy room. It is so beautiful with the fireplace and nice canopy style bed. Everything is super super clean, neat and warm in the Inn. Breakfast was exceptional. The various choices of omelets, bread, waffles, homemade granola, fruits, juice and coffee... Sally and Linda are so sweet!!! I informed them that I am gluten-intolerant last minute and Sally; our sweet waitress; made the extra effort to go out and purchase gluten free rolls, bread and pasta (for the Saturday dinner). This is the trait of a genuinely caring, sweet, lovely and nice person. Gene and Linda are so hardworking also, they stayed up all Saturday night cooking and serving us until the last table left. I will say that you can go there with your eyes closed, your stomach empty and your heart open. Trust and believe that you wont want to leave and will want to revisit again and again and again!!! I know I will!!!
Thank you so much to Gene, Linda, Sally and the entire Lamplight Inn staff.
With love from Downstate NY (Harlem, NYC)
Fabrice and Nurriddeenah

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
LinsInnNY, Owner at Lamplight Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy that we made your husband's birthday special.
Sally is a gem, our right hand person for the last 19 years. She will do her best to make a guest
happy. This past year, we have received a lot of gluten free requests, so now I always have my gluten free bread made and ready for guest breakfast. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Everyone loves this inn, and so did we, which is why I found it surprising that we were the only guests there when we stopped on our way to Canada. But they were so fuly booked on the weekend after we stayed that we couldn't stay there if we had wished to do so, and we did!. The hosts are friendly and very helpful, the hallways and parlors decorated lavishly with country antiques and photos, and the rooms with canopies and four posters lovely. The breakfast was lavish and wonderful, too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
LinsInnNY, Owner at Lamplight Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

I am really sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to wonderful reviews. I must have had a foggy head from the long winter this year.
Anyway, thank you for the kind words about your stay. Winter in the Adirondacks was really snowy and becomes weekend getaways for most travelers, so it was really nice to have your company midweek. Hope you had a good trip to Canada.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here, Friday through Monday in March. We stayed in Suite 3 in the Carriage House, so we had a king size bed, gas fireplace, comfy chairs, tv, a lovely bathroom, AND a two person jacuzzi. So glad we chose to come here. The weather was cold, so we could go out and do some of the activities in the area, but always looked forward to coming back to the suite just to be together in such a cozy place. Breakfast every morning was absolutely INCREDIBLE, too. Loved it. The B&B is a costly place to stay if you just want somewhere to sleep while you enjoy attractions in the area, but if you like the place you stay to be a big reason for coming, then this is the place!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Sorry this response took so long, but I think it is time to respond to wonder ful reviews. The good thing about the Carriage House Suites is that on a cold day, and boy were we cold, you aren't in a rush to leave the room. Enjoy the fireplace and Jacuzzi and just leave to come to our hearty breakfast. You will be good til dinner. "A warm spot on a cold night". Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were given a gift certificate to the Lamplight Inn. We went there for our 38th wedding anniversary and was not disappointed. We stayed in the Birch room which was lovely, very comfortable and clean. We loved meeting the owners, Gene and Linda they just make the place. Then there is Sally she does a little bit of everything and is great. We went the weekend they had Tuscon night, a dinner prepared by Gene. It was wonderful. Gene is a wonderful cook and the breakfasts were great too. The inn is only 20 minutes from Glens Falls and Queensbury and 25 to Saratoga. We would love to go in the summer to see the flowers.

Room Tip: I like the rooms in the carriage house. Very private. Jacuzzi and fireplace. Nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Evening In Tuscany weekends were so much fun! It makes the harsh month of March bearable. We just feed you all day, and if it snows, who cares! Thank you so much for coming, and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was our 3rd time at the Lamplight Inn, and can't wait to go back again. Romantic perfect weekend away. Spotless clean, the Inn keepers are wonderful people. Tjey make you feel like you are staying with family. I recomend this place to everyone. I love It

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anniered222

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Our repeat guests feel like family to us, and we always enjoy seeing them. Thank you for the great compliments.