“Not your average ice cream place”

Emma's Lake Placid Creamery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lake Placid
Price range: US$2 - US$19
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Emma's is a 50's themed ice cream shop featuring creamy and delicious soft serve cones, sundaes, old fashion milkshakes, malts and speciality items. A must try is our famous Maple Creme Soft Serve! Five flavors are featured daily, including Dole Whip, a fat free, lactose free, dairy free frozen soft serve dessert (Pineapple, Raspberry and Strawberry are rotated each week). Retro gift items, cards, classic hooded sweatshirts and wood signs round out the fun selection of items found at Emma's!
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

With their unique flavors and many different cone flavors to also chose from this place is awesome. Spent 4 days in lake placid and went for ice cream each day. Tried a different flavor each day too and all of them were delicious. My daughter also love the “cookie dough” you can buy and take home.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We enjoyed the ice cream at Emma's so much, we went there 3 nights in a row! The atmosphere was great, the staff was super-friendly, and the ice cream was fantastic. The perfect way to end an evening!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

The lines were huge every night but I can understand why! They had a wonderful selection of desserts and ice-cream and the shop itself is decorated so quaintly. Worth the wait!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for dessert after dining at the Black Bear Restaurant. We had to wait in line but the line moved quickly. It was worth the wait. My wife loved the waffle cone and ice cream. I enjoyed my Mint Moosetracks.

We will definitely return again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great ice cream.....and waffle cones. My hubby got a salted caramel ice cream in a rainbow sprinkle waffle cone and said it was one of the best ice creams he has ever had!!!