Hotel North Woods(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$289
AscendHotels
Courtyard by Marriott Lake Placid(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$389
Courtyard
Crowne Plaza Lake Placid(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$477
US$379
CrownePlaza.com
High Peaks Resort(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$389
US$377
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Placid(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$403
US$368
Hampton.com
Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$449
QualityInn
US$160
US$155
Travelocity
Prague Motor Inn(Lake Placid)
US$248
TripAdvisor
All reviewscommunal kitchentwo twin bedsmain streetstocked with dishesmulled winefriendly and helpful ownersboat rentalsroom numbershort walk to downtownperfect place to stayprior to our arrivalski weekendrustic decorquiet locationspacious roomnice poolstayed here for nights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect motel with all the conveniences needed. Staff are very helpful and friendly. No elevators or hallways. Park @ your door. Perfect for motorcycles. A kitchen area for use by occupants with all the necessities of any kitchen (Dishes/ spices & ect). Coffee pot or a keurig for single use cups. Excellent location, close to downtown but still quiet out of the busy areas

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jack I, Owner at Town House Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello......

We are happy that you had a great experience at The Town House Lodge! We do have a wonderful staff that are willing to help out
the guests to make sure they have a great experience! I'm glad you got to utilize the communal kitchen that we set up for all guests.
People are really enjoying the use of that area. It's nice not to have to go out to dinner for all your meals. Thank you for the great
review! We hope to see you again!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We picked this motel because it had a nice comfortable look to it, and we could park our motorcycles right outside of our room. But, we were totally surprised when we entered our room. It was very large and had just been beautifully redecorated at a much higher level than we would have expected from a medium-sized motel. And, the people who owned and ran the motel could not have been nicer and more accommodating. Lake Placid is a beautiful place to visit in the Adirondack mountains, and I would definitely want to stay here again at the Town House Lodge!

Hey Kenneth.....

Thanks for the great review! It was nice to have your crew stay at the Town House Lodge, you were all such characters! I could see
in your reaction when I opened the door to the rooms that you were very pleased. I''m glad you all enjoyed your stay. We would love to have all of you come stay again at the motel. Thanks again for the great review!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I booked a room with two queen beds and I was honestly surprised, (not that I thought it was going to be bad, but that it's not common for photos to always reflect places). The photos they provided are accurate to what the rooms look like. The bathroom was exceptionally nice. The staff is very kind. I was here for the Lake Placid 1/2 marathon and couldn't have asked for a better place. You're only a 5 min walk into town and the staff let us check out later than originally asked. (My friend and I wanted to shower and explore the town more before having to leave). I was extremely pleased with my experience here and highly recommend to anyone who doesn't mind a short walk into town. I will definitely be booking this place again.

Room Tip: close to town, great bathrooms, sunny rooms, wide open space,
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Jack I, Owner at Town House Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello there!

Thank you for the great review! We have owned the Lodge for a year and recently renovated the rooms. After renovating the rooms, we had pictures taken for our website. Thank you for noticing the photos. The Town House Lodge seemed like a great fit for you and your friend if you were here for the 1/2 marathon because we are so close to the main street. Thank you for staying at the motel. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Stayed here while hiking in the High Peaks. Very clean motel room which has been recently updated. The beds had fresh new linens and were very comfy. Walking distance to Lake Placid's main street. Helpful staff in the office. A good choice.

Hello......

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at The Town House Lodge! We have owned the Motel for a year and have been trying to do some upgrades while keeping the rooms spot-less. We are glad that you notice these changes.Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

We have always loved the Town House and the new renovations make it truly a boutique hotel. Well appointed and very clean rooms in a quiet location just a few minutes walk from downtown. The hills are quite steep so some people might find the trolley a better option to get downtown. Love the online check-in where you pick your own code for the electronic door locks.

Room Tip: All good but some are near the street. However, we have never heard road noise.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Jack I, Owner at Town House Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Donald....

WOW........Thank you for the great review!! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience and loved the new renovations at The Town House Lodge! We get nervous hearing from past guests, hoping they approve of all the changes we've made.
With the online check-in, guests love that they can arrive at the motel and go right to their rooms! We are also trying to keep the rooms spotless like the previous owners.

Thank you again for your review!