“Great Pub Food”
Review of Flanagan's Pub

Flanagan's Pub
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is a never miss place for excellent Irish themed food in a nice pub-restaurant atmosphere. The food overall is surprisingly very good and the Irish specialties excellent. I am a Shepard's Pie fan and have tried it at many locations but Flanagan's is a top contender for some of the best on Long Island. Good food, nice staff, plenty of flat screens and Guinness on tap... what else do you need in an Irish Pub!!

1  Thank 599anthonyr

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Have loved this place since it opened. Great food and drink. Nice atmosphere and terrific staff. The place to go for a reasonable relaxed dinner.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food is always good. A nice menu. I pretty much order something different every time and have never been disappointed. Plus it has a nice dining set up. They have a nice happy bar crowd going and I'm happy for them. However I'm even happier that the dining room is closed off so you can converse with whoever your having dinner without shouting to be heard. In addition their servers go above and beyond. Great local dining

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We stopped in for a quick drink but really like the atmosphere. Live music was playing and was very good. It is also a restaurant. I would go back if I was ever in the area.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Our waiter Will was one of the BEST waiters I've ever encountered. We were in their private party room which was comfortable and nicely appointed. All the dishes we were served were beautifully presented. I didn't care for the salad. My salmon entree was good but far from the best I've ever had. The vegetables served with it left a lot to be desired. The dessert was good.