“Incredible horses and guides ”

Nile Horseback Safaris - Day Tours
Ranked #5 of 15 Outdoor Activities in Jinja
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a unique ride through a typical Ugandan village and a stunning section along the banks of the Nile. On our overnight and multiday rides you can also experience the views from the hills overlooking the Nile valley, canter through the stunning plantation vistas and relax in the tranquility of Mabira forest.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have been on many horse riding safaris and can definitely say that this is one of the best places I have been to. The horses are so well trained and Susie was great at matching the horses with the riders experience. Most importantly the horses are all very very happy and healthy. It is such a beautiful way to see the countryside and villages around Jinga and the guides so knowledgeable about the local area. Yeh trails are awesome! I couldn’t recommend this place highly enough and hopefully I will be back to do one of their 2 or 7 day Safari’s. Thank you to Susie and the guides for making this such a special day. Holly

1  Thank Holly G
"beautiful horses"
"jack daniels"
"tea plantation"
in 2 reviews
"would love to come back"
"unique experience"
"the managers"
"whole team"
"felt safe"
"a lot of fun"

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I am an advanced rider and only ride in places overseas where the horses are well looked after and vice free so can cater for all levels. They are also affiliated with several UK/US horse riding travel agents.

We booked 2 hour advance ride and was given a beautiful Irish horse called Rusty. The checking process is very professional and hats and chaps are provided.

The ride is stunning through the villages and everyone was very keen to see the horses. Fantastic canters and a gallop - at all times feeling very safe.

Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Whether you are an experienced rider or not, the Nile Horseback Safari team can offer something for you! Passionate about the care of their horses and safety of their customers, they will ensure you get the most out of the experience coupled with a unique way of experiencing village life.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I went for the 3 hour ride early in the morning. I am an experienced rider and I had high expectations about the horses and the ride. Me expectations were definitely met! The scenery was beautiful, everyone we met during the ride were nice and friendly and the guide was very professional. The horses seemed to be in very good condition and well trained. Most important the horses looked happy and full of energy. The security was impeccable. I will never forget when we let the horses out on a flatout gallop across the field.

1  Thank Lill B