All reviews pine trees punta rata sea view good size nice hotel natural shade fifth floor breakfast and dinner excellent location half board the air conditioning nice beach big balcony three star come home beautiful nature rooms are clean
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed in this hotel for a week. The staff working here was very helpfull and serviceminded. The cleaning was very good. Breakfast was good with lots to choose from. The hotel was quiet but warm. As we arrived rather late in the evening it would perhaps have been nice to be able to get some lighter snack at the bar. The aircondition wasn't great and the beds rather hard and somewhat lumpy. The pillows weren't very good either. Good with a fridge so that one could have cold drinks.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
KresoCo, Manager at Bluesun Hotel Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Anna A,

Thank you for your comment and thank you for being our guest. Thank you for pointing out the things which can be improved upon, it is helpful. We would love to host your vacation again, so consider coming back. :)

Warm greetings, Zeljko Raos, Accommodation Manager

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Stayed here for one week in a double room with sea view. Room was spacious, clean, good sized balcony and the shower was powerful. The rooms are cleaned daily. No tea of coffee making facilities in room. There is a TV, mini bar and safe. The canteen serves a hot and cold buffet. We didn't enjoy eating in there. We paid half board but only used the restaurant 2 times in the evening and once for breakfast. Some of the staff there need to be reminded that they are there to provide good and friendly customer service. Was hard to get a smile if any from some of them. The guy on the spaghetti station seemed to hate his job and didn't think too much of the guests...or at least his face and body language would lead you to think so. No coffee or tea in the "Canteen" on an evening. You have to go up from floor 0 to 4 to buy coffee from the bar if you want one after your meal. I didn't appreciate asking for A glass of wine and been automatically given 2 measures (Max 250ml) without choice. At 60 kuna, just over £7 a double measure I would have liked the choice. The waitress laughed it off and said it would make me sleep better. No. The location of the hotel was good and the beach was a short walk down the hill. Please keep in mind if you have any mobility problems or the old legs aren't as fit as they used to be this resort is build up the side of the mountain in levels...so there is a bit of a climb up to some parts of the resort. This is a beautiful area that I would visit again. I'd probably stay b&b next time or self catering. There are some good restaurants and general stores/fresh fruit and veg stands etc. This hotel was clean and comfortable to use as a base but if you are looking for a good dining experience, eat out.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor and booked a room with sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
KresoCo, Manager at Bluesun Hotel Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Tandfriends,

Thank you for your compliments, but also thanks for your remarks. Our chef is doing his best to provide our guests with the best local food. We would like to see you next year again, so we can convince you in the opposite. Have a great rest of the year.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We are regular guests at this hotel for many years already. But I must say, one thing that makes this hotel exceptional and the best is the people that work there- above all- head of the reception Ms. Marija. She is one of those employees that any employer should be extremely happy with, she is professional, kind, pleasant, helpful, there is really not enough space here to write the perfect review that she deserves. We keep coming back to this place because of people like her and also Tina, who works at the reception. Also, extremely nice. Hotel is great, right on the beach and food is also perfect.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Elma A

Dear Elma A,

Thank you for writing us such a lovely review and awarding us with the highest rate possible. Also, many thanks for your compliments to our personal, we know that their our treasure. :) All the best. See you (hopefully) next year.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is pretty dated but it's clean and functional. Food is not great in the onsite restaurant. There is no pool on site but you can use the pool in the sister hotels which are very close by. The beaches in brela are lovely so no real requirement for a pool. Very conveniently located to the small town of brela, 5 minutes walk.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Kathy W

Dear Kathy W,

Thanks for writing on TripAdvisor and thank you for being our guest. All the best.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

From start to finish I absolutely adored my trip to Croatia and to this lovely hotel. I went with my girlfriend, her mum and brother and we all had a brilliant time. Brela is stunning, I also found that there wasn't many English people about which is really refreshing actually, nice to actually feel foreign in a foreign country as you can go to various places in Spain and all you see is English, a different story when you visit the Croatian cities mind. Facilities at the hotel great, room clean, food great! Drinks a little expensive but your on holiday, live a little. Walk to the beach I timed on my phone, (sad I know haha) it took 2 mins 45 seconds from me being stood in my room to being stood at the edge of the water, fantastic! Weather was stunning all week, also went to split and all the towns surrounding brela, makarska, punta rata, all absolutely beautiful with great food and nightlife to offer. My only problem with Croatia and I don't want to sound like a mardy sod, IS THAT I HAD TO COME HOME TO LEEDS :(. But seriously book a trip and you won't be disappointed. We'll be back to do all the things we couldn't whilst their this time.

I've included a couple of photos so you can see a couple of the places we visited.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Joey B

Dear Joey B,

It took me 2 mins 30 seconds from hotel to the beach, beat it next time. :D
Thank you for this kind words. We would love to be your host again.

Warm greetings from Croatia,