“Fantastic ”

Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #113 of 154 Restaurants in Latham
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I love Jersey Mike’s. This place offers some of the best sandwiches in the area. The employees are all hard working and very friendly, and the sandwiches are always fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I'm a big Jersey Mike's fan and go there wherever I travel. I have been here three times this month and all have been good experiences. A lot of meat on the sandwiches and made just the way I asked.

I read the previous reviews and I would say they have taken those experiences to heart and changed.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This new sub shop clearly was not prepared to open and serve customers. The staff is poorly trained, the shop is dirty and disorganized. There are so many better choices in Latham. They should close down for a few weeks and learn how to work with customers and make really good subs.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Sub rolls were weeks old, roast beef was dried out, and the store was a complete filthy mess even though there were about 10 staff behind the counter.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went into this newest location on Saturday September 2, 2017 and although the staff was friendly and probably too many of them behind the counter, they proceeded to screw up our subs.

They were not busy but I ordered a #7 with bacon ($1.50 extra) the turkey, lettuce, tomato and onion with no cheese and mayonnaise was expensive but we wanted to try them out.

So no bacon on the sandwich yet they had a huge pan of it laying on the back counter.

Lisa's sub was the mini #7 turkey with lettuce, tomatoes and no onions. However they put onions on her sub.

This shows the staff is either not trained properly or they are told to cheat the customers if they can get away with it.

I did call to complain and the young lady said she was in charge and if I gave my name and number she would accommodate me on my next visit.

Told her we would never return since they screwed up. Simple sub but not correct.

Plus Lisa tipped them even though they were higher than any submarine shop we ever went to.

You must be very careful at this new location Jersey Mikes subs #34015 located at 800 Loudon Road Latham NY 12110
518-608-0122

Avoid this location unless you like paying more and getting less or screwed out of what you pay for. Very bad start to a new location.

My recommendation is to put the bacon next to the other sub fixings so this won't happen to others.

Overpriced and non trained staff and management at this location.

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!