“Friendly, professional, fresh”

Subway
Ranked #63 of 152 Restaurants in Latham
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 16 March 2017

This Subway is exceptionally clean and well run. My husband and I have been meeting there for lunch. The employees are friendly and efficient. The restaurant is spacious and well appointed. The food is fresh and well prepared.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Visited with one of my sons who is a die-hard Subway customer. My only point to him, and Subway, is, if I'm going to pay $7-8 for a footlong, I should be satisfied when I'm done eating. Not so much. Adding double meat at $3-4, depending on restaurant, is not worth it. Better off buying another 6-in.!

Reviewed 19 April 2016

This subway opened as the one near Hoffman closed (maybe relocated). new place. fresh food. great service. Clean through-out.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

We got the Subway Party Platters for my office - there was a large selection of subs - all the extras and dresssings came with it so you could add what ever you wanted to your sub.
Great for a party!!

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Somehow the product doesn't live up to the hype and depiction of the product. I guess you get what you pay for.