“Our favorite”

Hallock's Cider Mill
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Laurel
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This is the place to go for apple cider and pies; both are the best out there. Great selection of real home baked fruit pies and other assorted baked goods.

Marianne S, Owner at Hallock's Cider Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. ..my husband Wayne and I Appreciate your kind words...We Love what we do and Happy you love it too...

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We picked up a few tasty treats today and it's impossible to pick a favorite because it is all delicious. The New England clam chowder is AMAZING! One son finished a bag of the peanut butter cookies and the other devoured the chocolate chip cookies. Then they are crumb cake. We all washed it down with the apple cider, and we can't wait to try the cheesecake and apple crumb after dinner. It's a good thing you are only 40 minutes from us! The boys are already planning our return trip in 2 weeks! Thank you.

Marianne S, Owner at Hallock's Cider Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Lori, Thank you so much for taking the time and writing such a wonderful review. My husband Wayne and I are so happy you enjoyed our Farm stand. I am sorry I am writing back to you months later. We have been so busy baking just didn't have time to respond. Hope your return visit was also good. We are closed now and reopen April 12, 2018 7 days a week will Dec 24. Thanks again,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Love this farm stand/bakery. Delicious pies and baked goods. Excellent soups and bread. Fruit and vegetables are top notch.Check out the back room for jams/jellies, honey and relishes.

Hi Cynthia...Wow thank you so much for such a GREAT review. Also for taking the time out to write about us. I really appreciate it. Sorry my thank you is coming months later. So busy baking never had the time. But I do now and couldn't be happier that you enjoyed our farm stand. We are closed now and will reopen April 12, 2018 7 days a week until Dec 24. Thanks again

Reviewed 20 August 2017

If you are looking for a good crumb cake for Sunday morning with your coffee, or pies or other baked items, give Hallocks a try.
I found their baked goods to be tasty and fresh. They also sell other items and trinkets in the back of the shop. I tried their Ley Lime Pie, and although not as good as some, it was better than others.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

As I was visiting my family out in Mattituck recently, I always make a point to stop at farm stands.

This was a sort of country store with home-made jams jelly’s, local honey, and such. They are know for there clam chowder which is a hit all over Long Island, and they also offer locally grow produce in season.

They had fresh grown local horseradish, as well as horseradish mustard. The staff/owners was friendly definite new regular stop.

Hi John I want to thank you for taking the time and giving us such a lovely review. We are so happy you like our country store. We look forward to your returns. We are closed now but reopen April 12, 2018 and stay open 7 days a week till Dec 24th. Thanks again