“Give Koch's a try and you won't be disappointed”
Review of Koch's Restaurant - CLOSED

Koch's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 July 2012

This was my first visit to Koch's and I will go back. Much better than a diner and fast food. There is nothing fancy about this place but that is what I like. They have very good food, the wait staff is friendly, the place is clean and the prices are excellent. I can't believe I never knew about Koch's until my Aunt suggested we eat there. I had a turkey club sandwich that was to die for and I wish I had room for pie but I just couldn't fit it. At the front they sell homemade dog bisquits which of course I had to buy for my dog - Lucy. Like I said, there is nothing fancy on the outside or inside but that's just the way I like it. Go give Koch's a try if you are ever in the area. They are not that far away from the NY State Thruway off the Catskill exit.

Reviewed 30 July 2011

We ate here for dinner and breakfast while on vacation. There are 4 generations of family running the resturant and everything is home made. Lots of locals here and I would recommend eating here with hesitation. Breakfast is only served on weekends.

Reviewed 17 May 2011

After 2 nights of trying to get in (those close very early) we were excited to finally get to try the place. The food and service did not disappoint. They have this excellent butter mixed with honey that would pretty much taste great on anything & everything! The portions were exceptional for the $ and service was outstanding. Koch’s serves great authentic German fair. I haven’t been for breakfast, only dinner, but from other recommendations I’ve heard, breakfast isn’t something to be missed either.

Call in advance to find out hours before just taking the drive there- they close early compared to other local restaurants.

Reviewed 13 May 2009

I've never had a bad meal here. The family-run restaurant is perfect for a casual meal out with friends or family.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook