“Old school Home cooking--toddler friendly”
Review of Koch's Restaurant - CLOSED

Koch's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Found this place by happenstance driving back from Lake George. The special was sausage and peppers over spaghetti --yummy! Also the BKT was served on toasted oat bread--tastey! The bean soup tasted like my Grandmas--hmmmmmmmm
The atmosphere gives a time warp 60's vibe-- we loved it!

Reviewed 26 August 2012

A local gem. True homemade food even the desserts. Speciall treat was Mae Rose on the keyboards (I think Saturday only). She sings slowly and from the heart. All the classics and many more. The service by Barbara was personable and caring and everyone had a happy face and the food was REAL home cooking

Reviewed 30 July 2012

We stopped into Koch's because the outside looked clean and inviting. The staff was pleasant, the service was good, and the sandwiches we ordered were tasty. On a whim, I ordered dessert - a blueberry-apple-pear crisp with coconut, topped with vanilla ice cream. It was amazing! If you go there, try it. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone, and we'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

This was my first visit to Koch's and I will go back. Much better than a diner and fast food. There is nothing fancy about this place but that is what I like. They have very good food, the wait staff is friendly, the place is clean and the prices are excellent. I can't believe I never knew about Koch's until my Aunt suggested we eat there. I had a turkey club sandwich that was to die for and I wish I had room for pie but I just couldn't fit it. At the front they sell homemade dog bisquits which of course I had to buy for my dog - Lucy. Like I said, there is nothing fancy on the outside or inside but that's just the way I like it. Go give Koch's a try if you are ever in the area. They are not that far away from the NY State Thruway off the Catskill exit.

Reviewed 30 July 2011

We ate here for dinner and breakfast while on vacation. There are 4 generations of family running the resturant and everything is home made. Lots of locals here and I would recommend eating here with hesitation. Breakfast is only served on weekends.