“Pretty good if you need to stay local”
Review of Sabor a Columbia

Sabor a Columbia
Ranked #15 of 72 Restaurants in Levittown
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Food is pretty good , nice variety. Drinks are excellent. Sometimes music is a bit loud. The staff is very nice, place very clean

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Clean, Excellent food, fine preparation. Serving is quick and proper with food hot and from a good menu of many choices. Plenty of parking and I door off the main drag.
Pricing is decent to moderate, and good for a single or a full family. The help was all
very courteous and always checking if you need anything else and always filling your
water glasses. We were never rushed and treated well. Highly Recommended !!!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

My family and I enjoy Colombian food. I usually get the typical Colombian dish which comes with steak, chicharron, sausage, rice, beans, egg and plantain. If that sounds like a lot of food that is because it is a lot of food. I only eat about half and take the other half home for lunch the next day. My wife and kids are more adventurous so they will order different things from time to time. I would have to say there has never been a complaint about any of their dishes. The reason's I wouldn't say 5 star is because on more than one occasion we did wait a long time to get our food and my kids always finish their smoothie drinks and want another (and they are not cheap) so the bill is a little high.

I will say it is also a great place to come grab dinner at before seeing a show at the comedy club. You can park your car and walk from one to the other.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Family type of restaurant and bar area, really good Columbian food, decent portions, very affordable and really good service....... Highly recommend this place, we will be back!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I don't know if I should give them 3 or 4 stars but I've been here several times and always enjoyed their food but today was different. Today I walked in and ordered the chicharron con arepa (because I love chicharron) along with many other items to go. I drove away with my order returning to my daughter's orthodontist to eat quickly before we went to the cemetery and realized there was no chicharrones. Mildly annoyed I returned back to explain I didn't receive it and she "tells" me I only said arepas. I know I said chicharron because I made sure to pronounce it correctly & I'd never eat it by itself. The man was very nice about it as I didn't have time to wait but he quickly got what I ordered with a smile. The woman on the other hand looked at me like I did something wrong and no apology at all as she coldly handed me the food. I was very surprised at how rude she acted, quite honestly. Had she simply said sorry about the mistake instead of telling me I didn't order that I'd give a much better review. If I return I'll make sure to steer clear of the cranky one. I have no patience for people who can't be polite. One shouldn't be in that line of work if you're not a people person. Sorry. Thank you again for the very nice gentleman though!