“Long Island Chinese at Its Finest”

Hunan Dynasty Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Levittown
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2016

When we moved to Florida one of the things I knew I'd miss was good Chinese food. Over the years the choices we have down south have become better but I didn't remember what I had been missing until we went to eat at Hunan Dynasty! The staff is incredibly nice and their new location in East Meadow (they moved from Levittown and they were good a few years ago but I don't remember them being exceptional) is beautiful, more contemporary and always jammed. I've been on LI for a few weeks and have had a chance to enjoy a number of dishes and each one is better than the last. Also, for me, the fried rice is really exceptional. I wish I could figure out why their fried rice is better than every other Chinese restaurants' version.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Don't come here the food taste bad. They delivered late and messed up the order and delivered the right one to our house 52 min ago.its just bad and I don't recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

We stopped in for lunch. The food was quite good and a generous serving on the plates. I tried their sushi. It was good but not impressive. They have sit down service. I believe they will also do take out. Prices reasonable for the amount served. Clean place and servers are good.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I love this restaurant - service is always fast - food is always delicious. I have gone there for lunch and dinner. It is always fantastic.

1  Thank 483louised
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

Food not that good. Doesn't look that clean either. Service is not totally horrible but we would only go here as a last resort for dining when in the area.