“Average”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Little Falls
Description: Come visit us at 50 Albany St in Little Falls. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Basic McDonalds. Can't really saw anything spectacular. The restaurant was busy and it took a while for my order to be filled.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I used to hate this McDonald’s (little falls NY) but it’s gotten better lately. Not sure if they’ve just trained the staff better than before or if it’s just better management. Honestly, there’s a new guy that is a manager there and he’s excellent. I think his name is Steve or something like that.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We often drop by for lunch or coffee. Service is friendly and efficient and the restaurant is always spotless. I have tried the quarter pounder, fish sandwich, apple pie and coffee. All are excellent. This restaurant is only about a 10 minute walk from the Erie canal and is also right next to the Day's Inn and movie theater.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

They don't listen well and always screw up the order. I specifically asked for the sandwich plain as my child has a lot of allergies. He cannot have eggs so no mayonnaise. He cannot have tomato so no ketchup or tomatoes. Sandwich had everything on it and we had gone through the drive-through so had to drive back to have it changed. I also ordered diet soda because of diabetes and they do not pay attention to that either and gave me a regular Coke. This has happened before. If you ask them to change it they act aggravated...Apparently do not understand the importance of accurate food orders when people have health problems or allergies. Their ice cream is also very screwed up sometimes. When we went there it was as though someone had added water to it- it was watery and icy- almost like the consistency of ice milk made with skim, not ice cream. It was off colored sorta grayish not white. I'm not sure what was wrong with it but someone else I know went there a few days later and said it was that way for them too. This McDonald's needs help from corporate or a strong manager to whip it into shape.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Everyone knows what to expect at a McDonald's, and they always have great fries. We stopped here as it was the only place we could find ........ordered our food, only to be told a couple of minutes later that they had run out of fries.....how is that possible.

Date of visit: December 2016