“An annual stop for the Friday Fish Fry!”
Review of Piccolo Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Piccolo Cafe
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Little Falls
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Stumbled onto this little restaurant 4 years ago while shopping at the Canal Shops, late afternoon Friday dinner. They have the specials board inside the door announcing it was their Friday Fish Fry so the 3 of us ordered that along with a cup of their "Special Soup" The soup is made by a local lady who varies the selection constantly and it was outstanding! (Yes...a "Soup Lady")!! The Haddock was cooked very well and the mashed potatoes were a perfect compliment. We stop here annually now, always on Friday for the fish and soup!! I am doing some scouting for another restaurant online here and can't believe I forgot to review Piccolos after 4 visits!!

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Came with a large group on a Friday night, we were seated right away. Service was a little slow, maybe they were short handed.. Our waiter was a delight! We all had something different, I ordered the Mexican haddock, it was good, just to spicy. My other friend ordered the sautéed haddock which I tried, it was excellent. Others in our party all had a pasta dish and could have shared one , portions were huge! Atmosphere was really sweet, an old train depot. Absolutely recommend !

Reviewed 5 August 2016

We went to dinner for our anniversary. Service not very good . The bartender was also the waiter. A large crowd arrived after us and the restaurant was not prepared for them. This is a small restaurant and is usually very good, but not that night. Some customers left after sitting for over a half hour with only the menu. Their drink orders were not even taken. It took over an hour and 1/2 for our meal to arrive and then the waiter spilled sauce on our guests pants. It was not a very good night for us.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

The staff is rude and inconsiderate! I will never go back there again. I am completely disappointed in the way they treat people.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

not good at all. never try the mexican menu. steaks are good but tha's about it. bar seems to be the biggest attraction for this place.

1  Thank lrobins53