“Tasty Italian Food”

Add it.
Ruggiero's Trattoria
Ranked #9 of 31 Restaurants in Little Falls
Reviewed 5 May 2017

The Trattoria is larger than appears. I visited with a group of friends, several of who know the owner and staff having visited many times before. Each check was individual which can be trying. Our waitress was nice and pleasant.
Our drink orders turned out with a bit confusion, but I finally got my glass of wine. The orders were prepared fairly fast and my salad was tasty with fresh ingredients. They have good blue cheese dressing, but next time I'll get it with the blue cheese crumbles too. I ordered Penne with Italian Hot Sausage and upon suggestion got it baked. It was served attractively and piping hot. The servings are large and ample, and with the melted cheese very appetizing. (I have the left-overs for lunch today).

I would recommend for the next renovation putting in a bar so that a light fare and waiting for friends can occur, as well as capitalizing on the drinks being served.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I was pleasantly surprised on my birthday to go to this restaurant. The food was good and the waitress was very nice. The only fault was that it took a long time to receive the food, so if you go plan on spending some time there.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

My wife and I happened on Ruggiero's on a recent Sunday afternoon. There isn't a lot to choose from in Little Falls on the weekend, so the addition of a nice, reasonably priced restaurant was a welcome find.
We were greeted and seated promptly by a friendly waitress. We both opted for the buffet to save some time. The buffet was somewhat limited but there were enough choices to satisfy my vegetarian wife as well as myself.
There was a bread section that had garlic rolls as well as good sausage bread. Also a salad bar with decent choices. The entree choices include baked chicken, Ziti, meatballs, and a very good if somewhat thick beef stew/ pot roast. There was also a mixed vegetable dish which my wife really liked.
We thought the quality was good. A few notes on the food, the meatballs were very salty, The sauce on the ziti was a bit bland. Overall we were pleased with the food and service. The total for two buffets with tax and tip was $39.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

They give you large portions, however the food is bland and of inferior quality. It seems as though they don't use any salt in their sauce or french onion soup. The only good thing we had there were the greens. My prime rib was so tough, it was almost inedible. The salad dressing was very bland too.

2  Thank mem1964
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Food was very good & large portions! We ordered a bottle of Chianti that was only $16 & was also very good! Great place with a relaxed atmosphere. We will be back!